The WiFi signal is really bad on Mi 9 lite, how can I fix it? :(

medesnabbt

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Hello guys! For the past year I've had horrendous WiFi signal on my Mi 9 lite. I didn't have any time to try to fix it until now.

As of today I'm using Xiaomi.eu ROM, stable version 11.0.3. I don't know if this firmware version is the reason to why the WiFi signal is awful, but if I would like to update the firmware, would that format my whole phone?

Also let say that I update it to the latest version of version 11 (I've heard that MIUI 12 is even worse on Mi 9 lite), but would it be possible to downgrade to another Version 11, without having the risk of bricking the phone due to that it might have anti-rollback protection? :)

No one knows how to somehow fix this issue?
The signal is very low and it constantly keeps dropping/reconnects everytime :(

Well you are unwilling to update to a newer version which is actually being developed so there is very little anyone can recommend, apart from playing with the router.

Well you are unwilling to update to a newer version which is actually being developed so there is very little anyone can recommend, apart from playing with the router.
If I update to the latest version, would I be able to downgrade it later if I want to try other versions?
Or am I stuck due to the anti-rollback protection? :)