The xiaomi.eu rom for tapas is laggy

iWisp360

Members
May 31, 2023
What can i do? I installed the rom for my tapas and the rom is so laggy when i use the control center, and the battery goes down faster than the global rom when using my device.

What can i do? I installed the rom for my tapas and the rom is so laggy when i use the control center, and the battery goes down faster than the global rom when using my device.
And we're supposed to magically know why without any info?
Anyway, same device and everything works 100% for me

And we're supposed to magically know why without any info?
Anyway, same device and everything works 100% for me
In any cases when there are gaussian blur the lag and the heat come here, is just bad optimization in video effects, all other things like calls, networking and installation of apps(which is 19473848% faster than the global rom).

I think he's experiencing the same with me. The control panel is not 120fps refresh rate. It's stuck at 60fps.

just turn off window level blur in dev options

Hello mate, please are you able to find a solution to the battery drain, I just flashed the latest Xiaomi EU rom yesterday from global rom and I noticed the battery drained faster than in global rom, and it also heat up faster please any fixed

Hello mate, please are you able to find a solution to the battery drain, I just flashed the latest Xiaomi EU rom yesterday from global rom and I noticed the battery drained faster than in global rom, and it also heat up faster please any fixed
I root my device and flash some little modules to improve performance, those are MemeUI Enhancer and Spanish Gem, and for bypass the cts i use the safetynet module, i recommend you rooting with magisk, there are tutorials for flashing magisk specifically for this device, my battery lasts the entire day without any kind of high temperature, and a little note, apps like Trackbook (FB) or Instashit (IG) will consume battery excessively and drain your battery.

I root my device and flash some little modules to improve performance, those are MemeUI Enhancer and Spanish Gem, and for bypass the cts i use the safetynet module, i recommend you rooting with magisk, there are tutorials for flashing magisk specifically for this device, my battery lasts the entire day without any kind of high temperature, and a little note, apps like Trackbook (FB) or Instashit (IG) will consume battery excessively and drain your battery.
how do u unlock your bootloader please?
I'm also using Tapaz but on HyperOS already