Some Serious Issues/Bugs on Note 12 4G Tapas

iameffat

Members
Apr 11, 2019
Hello Awesome Xiaomi Dev Community.

I am facing some serious issues after installing the EU Rom.

My Device: Redmi Note 12 4G (Tapas)

Problems I faced in 14.0.14.0 EU ROM:
1. In Wallpaper Section "Super Wallpaper", When I apply these wallpaper and try to turn off my screen to see the AOD, Then the device automatically reboot everytime.
2. After checking safetynet, It shows safety net checking failed.

Note: I shift from Global Rom to this EU Rom. And My device is not rooted.

These are the problem I faced. I think you fixed these issues in next update.

Advance Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Awesome Xiaomi Dev Community.

I am facing some serious issues after installing the EU Rom.

My Device: Redmi Note 12 4G (Tapas)

Problems I faced in 14.0.12.0 EU ROM:
1. Notification Center is Laggy.
2. Some apps are lagging or slow down when I scrolling up to bottom.
3. In Wallpaper Section "Super Wallpaper", When I apply these wallpaper and try to turn off my screen to see the AOD, Then the device automatically reboot everytime.
4. After checking safetynet, It shows safety net checking failed.

These are the problem I faced. I think you fixed these issues in next update.

Advance Thanks!
Is your device rooted?

And if so maybe some modules causing all these

Same issues after updating to 14.0.14.0
I Don't face lag now...
But Super Wallpaper AOD when i turn off screen, AOD don't appear and device reboot automatically.
And safetynet failed.
Maybe you should backup important stuff and start with a fresh install of this new release

Reactions: iameffat
Hey geoorg,.

I see here the file was updated?
Is it a new update? (Version remains same 14.0.14.0)
Please reply!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi..._TAPAS_V14.0.14.0.TMTMIXM_v14-13.zip/download

Try to search the forum for more information

• Wow
Hey geoorg,.

I see here the file was updated?
Is it a new update? (Version remains same 14.0.14.0)
Please reply!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi..._TAPAS_V14.0.14.0.TMTMIXM_v14-13.zip/download
I just updated to this version and the superwallpaper thing was solved, the safetynet now passes and some applications like the calculator and the weather were updated. The only problem is that in the playstore app it says that the device is not certified, I already cleared cache and also tried deleting all the data

• Love
I just updated to this version and the superwallpaper thing was solved, the safetynet now passes and some applications like the calculator and the weather were updated. The only problem is that in the playstore app it says that the device is not certified, I already cleared cache and also tried deleting all the data
yes that's it.. Play store says device is not certified. that's the only problem now.
I uninstall super wallpaper app from system app due to problem in previous version. Can you give me the version numbers of super wallpaper on your new version? It will help me!!!

yes that's it.. Play store says device is not certified. that's the only problem now.
I uninstall super wallpaper app from system app due to problem in previous version. Can you give me the version numbers of super wallpaper on your new version? It will help me!!!
SuperWallpaperEarth - ALPHA-2.6.558-10101502-ogl-64
SuperWallpaperMars - ALPHA-2.6.558-10031454-ogl-64
SuperWallpaperMars - ALPHA-2.6.558-10101503-ogl-64
SuperWallpaperMars - ALPHA-2.7.558-10101501-vulkan
SuperwallpaperMars - ALPHA-2.6.558-10101503-ogl-64

• Love
@iameffat I installed the new room rebuild from scratch and not doing it from updates and I find that the SuperWallpaper no longer works and the Google Play system update is from May 1.

I remember that I installed the room before the Playstore fix and then I updated from each new room that was available and I seem to remember that it had the Google Play updates from October 1.

Now, I don't know why this new build regressed that if the system no longer includes the fix for the certificate. If someone could explain to me about that

Reactions: rauf301
I got device not certified on Play Store here with official global ROM
Hope i didnt buy a cloned version?

Attachments

• cert.jpg
    cert.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
Can you help me with how to unlock my RN12 (Tapaz)? currently running on HyperOS 1.0.4.
The response in the attached image is what get whenever i tried to link my Mi account

Try to search the forum for more information

Attachments

• unlock.jpg
    unlock.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 29
Thanks boss

Modified: I got this after i followed your steps. But when i check the developer menu to add account and device, i still get this msg "couldn't verify, try adding your account again". I have tried that severally, same message.

1708801519376.png

Last edited:
im not an expert , but just 8 hrs ago just finish migrating my redmi note 12 4g to EU rom hyper OS, still observing till now , all banking apps, call recording ,
are working fine, all security are fully ON , but i dont used wallpaper and personalization, maybe i will mimic what happen to someone problem here, ill keep you in touch , if i can produce the error , installed on windows 7 pc without antivirus installed

redmi hyper1.jpg

Attachments

• redmi hyper.jpg
    redmi hyper.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
  • redmi hyper2.jpg
    redmi hyper2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10