Today Mi2's sale (october 30)

Still dont shitp the good, but already take the money, i really think they just start produce it, and that why only 50k available.

Still dont shitp the good, but already take the money, i really think they just start produce it, and that why only 50k available.

yeah i think so.. some of the devices are made after oct 30 as shown on chinese forums.

I understand now why they can't sell outside of China ...
If they can't produce 50 K units on time it will be hard :rolleyes:

I understand now why they can't sell outside of China ...
If they can't produce 50 K units on time it will be hard :rolleyes:

true enough, from what i read these days im not even sure if i trust xiaomi anymore.. even tho xiaomi 1 was great...

You can't buy 2 units. Xiaomi allow only 1 unit per adress
That's when you follows the rules. I am purchasing from outside China. Do you think I won't buy 2 units using 2 addresses? I believe the AliExpress sellers will know what to do. How do you think they are selling multiple units then?

true enough, from what i read these days im not even sure if i trust xiaomi anymore.. even tho xiaomi 1 was great...
I was thinking there is not much difference from the Xiaomi release last year. Demand outstrips supply by a lot. When supply is slow, hype is created. Personally, I am still looking forward to Xiaomi 2. For now, I still got my Xiaomi for daily use.

I was thinking there is not much difference from the Xiaomi release last year. Demand outstrips supply by a lot. When supply is slow, hype is created. Personally, I am still looking forward to Xiaomi 2. For now, I still got my Xiaomi for daily use.

what i meant was the complains from chinese people in the miui chinese forums everyday (screen yellow this, black pixels that, battery drains too fast such, and bugs here and there, bla bla bla)..

i got the 32gb version and some of those problems are true, bugs related to software issues are okay, its going to be solved sooner or later.. the only thing that i noticed is true is the fact that the screen colors are a bit yellowish, thats it.. i put it next to my m1 and compare whites and my m2 is slightly yellowish.. many people believe its the same issue the iphones ipads had where the glue hasnt dried and after a week or so its going to be okay...

the xiaomi 2 feels faster and more powerful of course, but scrolling between pages and status bar feels a tiny bit smoother on my m1, maybe its just me..

the screen even if its yellowed slightly, i have to say that it feels good those extra 0.3 inches and the details are amazing, after all its said that the screen is better than iphone 4 and 5 right?, but ya have been using it 2 days only and when i look at my M1 i feel weird.. its like watching a DVD then watching the same movie but at something close to Blu Ray...

sound and vibration, somehow i feel it hasnt improved a lot, if nothing... the other day i didnt feel my M2 when they were calling me.. and when i play mp3s they dont sound a lot higher on the M2..

jelly bean miui is alright, feels just like ics for now... i mean i say this because when i used miui gb and then passed to ics it felt like a big change.

buttons are alright, although i dont really like that power button, its too easy to press and i feel that my phone might turn on in my pocket from time to time and that means battery drain, sucks... i just hope they make a good protective case that makes it harder to press that little button in the middle of the right side... xiaomi m1 power button was alright and standard, on the top like 90% of the cellphones, mm why they didnt stay like that, only thing that button there is good for is for accessing fast boot and recovery easier for me lol...

oh by the way, my phone was made on november 6, and i received it on november 7..... production is pretty tight.

Thanks so much eddy for all these details :)

Very nice I like read some true feedback like that than an review.

Enjoy it, hopping get mine for the next wave, by the way still unknown the date it comming up

Please post again in a week or two to clarify weather the yellow-ish screen color has fixed itself or not. If its there and its permanent, some people may want a refund/replacement, which won't be cheap considering shipping costs (back to China, back from China).

That's when you follows the rules. I am purchasing from outside China. Do you think I won't buy 2 units using 2 addresses? I believe the AliExpress sellers will know what to do. How do you think they are selling multiple units then?

I'm just talking about official way.

With aliexpress and i' don't know what else you're not sure to receive an officiel mi2. There is a lot of fake and i saw few personn that they receveid fake m2

With aliexpress and i' don't know what else you're not sure to receive an officiel mi2. There is a lot of fake and i saw few personn that they receveid fake m2
Most fakes are based on MTK 6575 or MTK6577 processor, sometimes they have price below that of official Xiaomi price, sometimes they're priced similarly, show same specs and will send you a fake. In the last case you can file a complaint and try to get your money back. In the first two, I'm not sure about what you can do....

Yes, it is advisable to avoid something that sounds and look too good to be true. It is likely that those people saw a fantastic price and went for it. I have always been buying from the same AliExpress seller whom I bought 2 sets of Xiaomi and a Yuandao N70 Dual Core HD recently. There are many fake deals on AliExpress so be careful, be very careful.

yellowish screen isnt really gone, maybe thats just the color.. it doesnt affect me at all and it shouldnt be made a big deal of honestly.

I am hoping that the 2nd wave on 19 Nov will have better performance. A yellowish tint doesn't go down well with me.

I didn't get it this morning :(

Just to know if i was close to get it, what going on after this page ? I could go until that page thats all

Today I booked my MI2 from xiaomi ! Will get it in few days. Yes I am in China now. ;)

hadron

Sent from my Teclast A10t