New Toggle Positions

Prettygrim

Members
Jan 6, 2016
i put a post about this yesteday, but it seems to have disappeared. so will post again. hoping i have more luck this time.
i installed the latest rom from here on to my Mi4c. all went fine. i swiped down on the home screen to gat access to the toglle buttons and found they were in a long line, joined with a weather app. i wanted to change positions of the toggle buttons but couldn't find how. i did find that the tool bars which appear when doing the swipe down can be combined, as mine are, or separate. when i selected separate and did the swipe down, there were no toggle buttons at all. there was a 'manage app' button but when clicking it it took me to the apps page, not the toggle button page.
anyone know how to move the toggle buttons in the new rom, i'd be grateful for the info

MTIA

i put a post about this yesteday, but it seems to have disappeared. so will post again. hoping i have more luck this time.
i installed the latest rom from here on to my Mi4c. all went fine. i swiped down on the home screen to gat access to the toglle buttons and found they were in a long line, joined with a weather app. i wanted to change positions of the toggle buttons but couldn't find how. i did find that the tool bars which appear when doing the swipe down can be combined, as mine are, or separate. when i selected separate and did the swipe down, there were no toggle buttons at all. there was a 'manage app' button but when clicking it it took me to the apps page, not the toggle button page.
anyone know how to move the toggle buttons in the new rom, i'd be grateful for the info

MTIA
Settings, Notification and status bar, toggle positions

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Tnx for reply but that doesn't work.
If you're in 'combined' view, you can't alter the toggle button positions. If you're in 'separate' view, the buttons are in a different position to what they are in the place you say above (which I found and tried) and you can't change any positions, at least I can't on my Mi4c

anyone else have a way to change the toggle button positions? it's most frustrating. only thing i can think to do, as the official option isn't working, is to use Power Toggles

TIA

Last edited:
Tnx for reply but that doesn't work.
If you're in 'combined' view, you can't alter the toggle button positions. If you're in 'separate' view, the buttons are in a different position to what they are in the place you say above (which I found and tried) and you can't change any positions, at least I can't on my Mi4c
Works fine on Mi3 :(
You can move the buttons in both combined and seperated views.
And place for that is mentioned above.

Would be nice if other Mi4c users could verify this bug.
Also what rom do you have?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

but as you say, you're using a Mi3. it dont work on my Mi4c

i'm using the rom from last week. not downloaded this weeks yet. didn't have ths issue until i updated last week had been waiting for more bugs to be ironed out before taking the plunge to the latest roms.

has anyone else had this issue? i am having to use Power Toggles to get over the problem