Touchscreen Not Responding Sometimes On 6.12.22

CL0SeY

Members
Oct 23, 2016
I've found that since upgrading to 6.12.22 (dirty flash from 6.12.8), sometimes the touch screen will not respond. This happens in the launcher as well as other apps. Can be fixed by hitting the home button but is very strange.

So I've gone back to 6.12.8 for now.

just change home button long press behavior on settings and set it to "none" fuction.

have this too. then no reaction for about 10 seconds. home button long press function is set to none, thats not working. seems like the launcher crashes sometimes. if you press power off button and shut off screen and on again it works.

Last edited:
@Jamod I also can confirm that bug on 6.12.22

However I did a little different from you and solved the blocking. I set the long press bottom with a task then set again to nothing. And did not experienced the bug again. I can press in the fingerprint bottom with one tap goes back and with long press nothing happens and does not block the phone like before.

yesss no freezes until now. got some network errors today but thats another story..

im glad it worked.

On my end, sometimes im using chrome and it closes the app but no errors. My wifi and mobile network so far so good.

for me it looks like backround optimization is making strange things, every day something new. like a little green gremlin.