Transfer Photos To Notebook

Robert Horvat

Members
Mar 26, 2016
Hi,

I connect mi5 to notebook, select Transfer Files and want to move photos from DCIM to notebook. I can not do that. How can i transfer photos (please dont tell me to use cloud).

Do you have Mi Pc Suite ? http://pcsuite.mi.com/ download ,install and try again to connect Mi5 or later copy with explorer (windows) go to Pc/Mi5/internal storage/DCIM and copy DCIM folder to PC
Srečno

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

I am writing this, because this method does not work. Mi suite does not recognize connected mi5.
In explorer i see files, but i can not copy or move them

What about doing it using FTP?. Connect both to the same network and use your file explorer from MIUI to share your files over FTP. if you don't know where:
1) click on FTP
64a754791ae39690a0f89f708524e22a.jpg

2) click on "start server"

3) on your file explorer in Windows, copy the address. For example:
f1ae8b86e2e73b8e63f845db3866cd87.jpg

PD: I also have mi5. Don't have my cable with me but I will try when I get home...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You have no visibility of your phone in windows explorer?
Right?
Got the same issue on notebook with USB2 plugs but no problem when connecting to and to a USB3 computer.
I finally got access on USB 2 PC by installing adb drivers. dont know if and what why.

For file transfer, some other professional data backup programs are good choices for you. This android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to backup or transfer photos, text messages, contacts, and other media files like videos, music files.

Last edited: