Translation Vacuum Cleaner

Drivermm

Members
Mar 13, 2017
The Xiaomi Vacuum Cleaner is a great succes worldwide !!
Why is the app still only in chinese language.
Please give us an update from the factury it self.
A screan-shot with the translation is not of these days.

I meant there is a solution already but it's not factory:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I meant there is a solution already but it's not factory:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have seen this, but it's only a translation.
From this you could make a screenshot and print it on paper.
Where i am looking for is an integrated translation for the app.

It\s full app with vacuum plugin.
You should read the description in video:

History:
12.01.2017: Mi Vac plugin v5370 (January 2017)
06.01.2017: v5224 (January 2017) - A lot of polish to old and new strings after A LOT of testing!
29.12.2016: PLUGIN UPDATED to 5224 (January 2017) - All new strings translated. SPOT CLEANING and Remote control!

Xiaomi Mi Robot vacuum - Mijia - English interface

This video is just a POC, the MI Vac app plugin was translated 99%, as some messages are still hardcoded.
----------------------------------------------------------
Mi Smart Home is a suite of apps that control all the smart devices of Xiaomi. The devices can be seen in a list inside the app and in order to control them, a plugin is downloaded from a chinese server. This means that the plugin is in chinese. Of course this can be changed, as you can change the downloaded plugin in chinese, with mine which is in English/Chinese.

App uses system language, so you need to set your phone to english language so it works properly.

Notifications are still in Chinese, probably hardcoded in the main app. Also the cleaning history screen (Data seems to be loaded from a server).

The plugin must be placed in Data/Data/com.xiaomi.smarthome/files/plugin/install/mpk/number, with a file manager that has root access. As a file manager, better use es file explorer from playstore. If you use supersu, you must grant it with root access, in order to replace the plugins correctly. Files must be renamed to have the same name as the installed one. For me the path is: /data/data/com.xiaomi.smarthome/files/plugin/install/mpk/134/XXXX.apk where XXXX is the name (version) of the plugin.

To edit the text strings, Apk Editor + Google translate were used.

Dropbox links:

Main app v3.10.2 (install it first):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha6iodv3jhk...

Mi Vac plugin (5370 - 12.01.2017):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t3ntnz2hae...

It\s full app with vacuum plugin.
You should read the description in video:

History:
12.01.2017: Mi Vac plugin v5370 (January 2017)
06.01.2017: v5224 (January 2017) - A lot of polish to old and new strings after A LOT of testing!
29.12.2016: PLUGIN UPDATED to 5224 (January 2017) - All new strings translated. SPOT CLEANING and Remote control!

Xiaomi Mi Robot vacuum - Mijia - English interface

This video is just a POC, the MI Vac app plugin was translated 99%, as some messages are still hardcoded.
----------------------------------------------------------
Mi Smart Home is a suite of apps that control all the smart devices of Xiaomi. The devices can be seen in a list inside the app and in order to control them, a plugin is downloaded from a chinese server. This means that the plugin is in chinese. Of course this can be changed, as you can change the downloaded plugin in chinese, with mine which is in English/Chinese.

App uses system language, so you need to set your phone to english language so it works properly.

Notifications are still in Chinese, probably hardcoded in the main app. Also the cleaning history screen (Data seems to be loaded from a server).

The plugin must be placed in Data/Data/com.xiaomi.smarthome/files/plugin/install/mpk/number, with a file manager that has root access. As a file manager, better use es file explorer from playstore. If you use supersu, you must grant it with root access, in order to replace the plugins correctly. Files must be renamed to have the same name as the installed one. For me the path is: /data/data/com.xiaomi.smarthome/files/plugin/install/mpk/134/XXXX.apk where XXXX is the name (version) of the plugin.

To edit the text strings, Apk Editor + Google translate were used.

Dropbox links:

Main app v3.10.2 (install it first):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha6iodv3jhk...

Mi Vac plugin (5370 - 12.01.2017):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t3ntnz2hae...
I am a dummy, sorry.
Doesn't understand file manager, root access or edit strings.
Thanks anyway for trying to help me.
I think i have to wait for official updates.

Can someone send me the plugin in Chinese? I will get it professionally translated ;)

Hi,
Why dont you use already translated plugin from 18.03.2017: Mi Vac plugin v5798?
and re-translate it if needed?

Hi,
Why dont you use already translated plugin from 18.03.2017: Mi Vac plugin v5798?
and re-translate it if needed?
Send me the files and let me check it. I'm 100% native English speaker with the capability to professionally translate Mandarin, Chinese.

:)

Hello, I have a dummy question to this translateion. I would like to install the english version but I can't find the philes on my phone. I tried to find them here as discribed above:
"/data/data/com.xiaomi.smarthome/files/plugin/install/mpk/134/XXXX.apk "
Any idea were to place the files?
thank you for help
schuhri

Good evening, I write in this forum because I have a problem with the xiaomi vacuum and nobody solves me. I dismantled the low part of the same one to clean it and on having assembled her again it does not work correctly. The engine of the aspiration does not start and gives me mistake, the light of the wifi is ignited. I have tried pulsating reset but it is not solved. Thank you for the help.