Trouble picking up a phonecall on HTC Desire GSM

mono1969

Members
Jan 7, 2012
Hi.

I have great trouble picking up incoming calls. The swipe-down does not respond.

I use Juicedefender, and that might cause the trouble.

The phone seems very slow, like a pc when cpu runs 100% cpu.

Any ideas ?

I have the same issue on Moto Defy (it's been there for the last few versions).

I don't have JuiceDefender or other battery savers - so I don't think it's that.

On a very rare occasion the swipe-down does work but more often than not I end up ringing the caller back!

very frustrating.

I keep forgetting to post that problem. I have the same problem with the last few versions. You see the call screen, you are about to pull down to answer, but the screen turns off. You try to turn it on, but there is such a delay before anything happens that you hit the power button again and just as the screen comes on it immediately goes off. Frustrating for sure.

I keep forgetting to post that problem. I have the same problem with the last few versions. You see the call screen, you are about to pull down to answer, but the screen turns off. You try to turn it on, but there is such a delay before anything happens that you hit the power button again and just as the screen comes on it immediately goes off. Frustrating for sure.

I have the exact same issue, i'm only new to the MIUI rom but its been like this since i first jumped on board. VERY annoying, and you can't always call the person back when they have "Unknown Caller" showing!!!!

i'm still testing, but i think i resolved the issue by moving my dalvik cache back to the internal memory. I was using Darktremor Apps2SD with my MIUI rom, to allow me to move apps and dalvik to a SD-EXT partition. Now using Link2SD to move selected dalvik/apps to the SD-EXT.

fingers crossed this works.