Try To Unlock Bootloader Now Its Bricked!!!

ketchupBoy

Members
Feb 6, 2016
This is a cry for help
i ordert for my wife a note 4 4gb, so i try to unlock the bootlader with the tool providet from xiaomi
so everything went well but then it give me following message

Current account is not bound to this device
in the "settings...... and so on

so the problem is bevor i booted it in fastboot mode i did not looged in in the device, and now its kinda bricked i only can boot in fastboot mode!
if i try to boot it normal the mi logo appieres then it boots new, so im kinda stocked in the bootloop

is there any solution?

p.s. i still can boot in fastboot mode

thanks

This is a cry for help
i ordert for my wife a note 4 4gb, so i try to unlock the bootlader with the tool providet from xiaomi
so everything went well but then it give me following message

Current account is not bound to this device
in the "settings...... and so on

so the problem is bevor i booted it in fastboot mode i did not looged in in the device, and now its kinda bricked i only can boot in fastboot mode!
if i try to boot it normal the mi logo appieres then it boots new, so im kinda stocked in the bootloop

is there any solution?

p.s. i still can boot in fastboot mode

thanks
Hi,
Download Mi Flash Tool from Miui website: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
Also from there download latest global stable version for your phone. It will download an archive eding in .tgz
Install Mi Flash Tool and extract the archive.
Boot phone in fastboot mode, but do not connect to the USB cable.
Start Mi Flash and select the extracted folder from the archive until you see a folder image, but do not select image folder.
Connect phone to the pc.
In Mi Flash press refresh. Your phone should appear in the list.
Then hit flash. It will flash clean the os to the phone, when it is finnished it will reboot your phone.