tutorial how to install xiaomi.eu COMPLETE

Sérgio Pereira

Members
Jul 24, 2014

FIRST OF ALL BACK UP FILES, PHOTOS, CONTACTS ETC

REMOVE ANY PASSWORD, LOCKSCREEN FINGERPRINT ETC, PHONE FREE TO USE WITHOUT ANYTHING SO YOU SHOULD BE FINE ON TWRP
battery more than 50%, ideal would be between 70 and 90%

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

1. INSTALL TWRP for MI 9T/K20, download here: turn off the phone and go into fastboot, VOL- and power at the same time, decompress the folder and choose the file Flash_TWRP.bat
  2. enter TWRP volume + and power at the same time, as soon as MI appears
  3. do wipe data / factory reset, no need to format data with this TWRP-DO NOT LET THE ROM BOOT TO OFICIAL
  4. choose rom file DOWNLOAD XIAOMI.EU 9.10.24 MI9 T and flash, reboot

MI 9T/MI 9T PRO :HYPERCAM R4 android 10-https: //f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_R4_Q_FINAL.apk

MI 9T PRO XML settings: https: //www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2019/10/hypercam_r3_mi9tpro.xml

MI 9T XML: http: //www.mediafire.com/file/ax5nl2bxwaym8i0/HiDynamic_V2.xml/file

HI, thanks, any step by step tutorial to install Miui.eu on Mi Max 3 for dumbs without computer, or with mac? (no pc here)

Hi mate!
I´m downloading the lastest build (HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10).
But in my phone, i'm just updated to 11.0.6.0. And is the QFKEUXM version.
Can I flash this new version on top of my 11.0.6.0 QFKEUXM?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I find that 11.0.6.0 have the April/20 security patch, and the 11.0.8.0 has the March/20 security patch.

Hi mate!
I´m downloading the lastest build (HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10).
But in my phone, i'm just updated to 11.0.6.0. And is the QFKEUXM version.
Can I flash this new version on top of my 11.0.6.0 QFKEUXM?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I find that 11.0.6.0 have the April/20 security patch, and the 11.0.8.0 has the March/20 security patch.

Hello,

NO, you can't change ROM region - or install a custom MIUI ROM over Official ROM - without doing a clean flash first.

;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer mate.
I'm on Android since Froyo 2.0 (so many years!!!), but this Xiaomi world really confuse me...
Too much versions for different areas, and that...
How do I do a clean flash? It's with the MyFlash program?

Regards!

Thanks for the answer mate.
I'm on Android since Froyo 2.0 (so many years!!!), but this Xiaomi world really confuse me...
Too much versions for different areas, and that...
How do I do a clean flash? It's with the MyFlash program?

Regards!
If you want to install a xiaomi.eu ROM (= a custom MIUI ROM), you need to:

0) Need a computer to connect your phone in USB
1) Unlock your bootloader (if not already done of course...)
2) Install TWRP Recovery (Official one, if exists - or latest unofficial version)
3) Boot to TWRP and go to "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button and type yes to confirm
4) Go back to main TWRP menu > "Reboot" menu > "Recovery"
5) After reboot to TWRP, put xiaomi.eu ROM (zip file) in phone's storage via USB
6) Install (flash) the xiaomi.eu ROM file in TWRP
7) Reboot your phone
8) Done!

;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jalfrezi and Kiro04
Thanks again!

N°0 - Check!
N°1 - Check!
N°2 - Check! But I have problem with this.

I've already install the Official TWRP (twrp-3.3.1-32-raphael-mauronofrio), but gave me a Bootloop, and I don't remember how I get my phone up again.

You recommend to flash the stock recovery first, and later try again with TWRP?
If yes, where i can find it and how I flash the stock recovery?

Sorry for this dumb questions, I really appreciate the answers!

Thanks again!

N°0 - Check!
N°1 - Check!
N°2 - Check! But I have problem with this.

I've already install the Official TWRP (twrp-3.3.1-32-raphael-mauronofrio), but gave me a Bootloop, and I don't remember how I get my phone up again.

You recommend to flash the stock recovery first, and later try again with TWRP?
If yes, where i can find it and how I flash the stock recovery?

Sorry for this dumb questions, I really appreciate the answers!

Nah... you don't need to flash stock recovery again.

EDIT: Try to flash "vbmeta", follow these steps:

1) flash twrp-3.3.1-32-raphael-mauronofrio again:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-xxx.img

2) Reboot to TWRP:
Code:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery

If it works, continue:

3) Download "vbmeta" patcher => https://sourceforge.net/projects/mauronofrio-twrp/files/OF_avb_patcher_mauronofrio.zip/download

4) Put the downloaded zip file in your phone's storage and install it in TWRP.

5) Done! You should not lose TWRP anymore.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiro04
and if somebody just want's to go back to official EEA or GLOBAL just get mi flash, go to fastboot and install and lock? :)

the format data kinda confuses me

wait before you do that, first of all you cant lock with any other rom than stock, meaning if its EEA you lock with that version, if its global MI with stock mi, if its chinese, with stock CN..right? must be the original version rom that came with the phone..

if you get that wrong and try to lock its hard brick, you need a EDL autorized account..that is not easy...my advice, flash a stock rom without lock, in that case you can flash any oficial rom you want on fastboot.

but really, with xiaomi.eu why do you want oficial rom? :)

I went back to EEA and locked :) me happy...
Anyway I know it goes hardbrick from China to global or vice versa... But EEA to global should brick too?

i read, yet i asked something else... i know that it gets edl blocked if you move from china to global, or global to china...
yet i don't know if this also happens if you do the same from global to EEA or EEA to global...

some said it is fine...

Thanks, I tried many ways finally I bricked my phone..... and corrupted my Mac Terminal... Luckily, a few days ago, by digging deeper in the net, I found a java solution... I saved my phone :) Now I am afraid to install Miui.eu... I just got an update from Xiaomi wtih Android 10...so, I keep quiet for a while :)