[TWEAKS][FLASHABLE] full init.d Support, build.prop tweaks and lastest busybox with all symlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

scozzadroid

Members
Nov 21, 2014
HEI all i created this zip with some tweaks like newer busybox , full init.d support and many build prop tweaks!!
I deleted some things that in the original ROM make the device unstable and slow on network with 3g and edge and replaced with other parameters

CHANGELOG:

-STABLE
-sMIUI BASED
-FULL WORKING INIT.D SUPPORT
-BUILD.PROP TWEAKED
-LASTEST BUSYBOX WITH ALL SYMLINK
-BUGFIX TO 3G AND EDGE NETWORK
-GOOGLE DNS
DOWNLOAD LINK

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no point of posting this garbage here.
First of all there are some sMIUI init.d tweaks - are you allowed to post them here?
Second check the files because some tweaks are worse than stock and even doubled like remount file systems.
Most of those tweaks are not needed for MIUI users. MI4 runs quick without those "tweaks".

CHANGELOG:

-STABLE
-FULL WORKING INIT.D SUPPORT
-BUILD.PROP TWEAKED
-LASTEST BUSYBOX WITH ALL SYMLINK
-BUGFIX TO 3G AND EDGE NETWORK
-GOOGLE DNS

Look at the sMIUI ROM !!! with that ROM antutu and many other benchmarkers record an higher score !

Really? I don't care about few more points in some benchmarks with cost of less battery life.

Wysłane z MI4

there are 4 things in the official ROM that i don't like :
-no kernel manager support ( UKM don't work with synapse)
-old busybox
-deep sleep not so deep
-no full support to ART

Sorry but no. Those are not needed features. Including ART...

Wysłane z MI4

Please review those tweaks and check every single command you copy&pasted from someone else.
Example:
Napping gpu between frames doesnt work because our device doesnt have this path:
Code:
echo "0" > /sys/devices/platform/kgsl-3d0.0/kgsl/kgsl-3d0/pwrnap
Those tweaks doesnt make sense to me. Also why you're changing governor to Ondemand? Do you have any tests where its better than stock Interactive for MI4?

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.