TWRP 3.2.3-2 (unofficial) touch recovery [Lavender]

IceMan_it

Members
Aug 12, 2017
TWRP 3.2.3-2 (unofficial) touch recovery [Lavender]

- Multilingual
- Total decrypt
- MAGISK-1930 on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)
- NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)
- UNROOT on board (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)

Bug:
Nobody

Download: TWRP 3.2.3-2 Lavender

Source deltree: deltree Github

Installation:
1- rename the downloaded file to recovery.img
2- from terminal fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3- enter recovery mode with the "Volume Up" + "Power" keys
4- install NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaagogo
4- install NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT (Advanced ROOT / UNROOT)

Hi, sorry, have to preface that I’m a total noob at this.
I got to step 3 of the installation, but I have no idea where NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT is located and how to install it. There’s no option for it in the Advanced menu and I can’t find it easily in the File Manager.
Help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    846 KB · Views: 2,204
Hi, sorry, have to preface that I’m a total noob at this.
I got to step 3 of the installation, but I have no idea where NO-VERITY-OPT-ENCRYPT is located and how to install it. There’s no option for it in the Advanced menu and I can’t find it easily in the File Manager.
Help!
touch ROOT / UNROOT (top center)

Sorry, extra question: is installing Magisk required if I plan to use ibanking with the EU rom installed? Thank you again!

Hello I use your twrp recovery, but I'm still facing the asked password android issue after each update in twrp, even after no very opt encrypted installation.
How can i fix this issue or do you know what is the android password to unlock data. thk you

Hello I use your twrp recovery, but I'm still facing the asked password android issue after each update in twrp, even after no very opt encrypted installation.
How can i fix this issue or do you know what is the android password to unlock data. thk you
what kind of update and how do you proceed? explain me?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Iceman it
I update with the install button in twrp, and when I reboot system, everything seems to run normally, but android is asking me password, and I cannot start the rom, so power +vol up to back to recovery, and I don't have any access to data partition ( internal or sd or otg), the only way to restart the phone is to do factory wipe to restart it.
But I have to reinstall all by backup apps, data, mail, password etc and it's very annoying

I'm not blaming you, I think I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I tried with another TWRP, but I faced the same android password ****** issue

Hi Iceman it
I update with the install button in twrp, and when I reboot system, everything seems to run normally, but android is asking me password, and I cannot start the rom, so power +vol up to back to recovery, and I don't have any access to data partition ( internal or sd or otg), the only way to restart the phone is to do factory wipe to restart it.
But I have to reinstall all by backup apps, data, mail, password etc and it's very annoying

I'm not blaming you, I think I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I tried with another TWRP, but I faced the same android password ****** issue

Run the format with password "yes". It is necessary.

It told me that failed.
I don't know what is the good procedure.
Every time I want to update, I'm facing the same issue, I need to format all, I'm loosing my internal storage, pictures, music etc
And I need to backup everything.

I never faced this kind of problem with my old redmi 3, redmi note 4x etc...

I'm disappointed and considering back to the official miui through miflash to get OTA updates without problem (and unfortunately loosing twrp, adaway, root, and lot of good xiaomi.eu features)

You must use TWRP_lavender.zip from here

and...
  1. boot into bootloader by holding VOLUME DOWN + POWER. Flash twrp.img by using the commands fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  2. after this is done this part is important: unplug the cable from your phone and HOLD VOLUME UP + POWER JUST UNTIL THE REDMI LOGO APPEARS. If you don't do this, the phone will try to reboot into recovery 2 times, and because my data partition was encrypted, it tries to revert the recovery back to stock recovery and we don't want this.
  3. Once into twrp recovery, WIPE DATA (don't delete everything please) and go back and REBOOT INTO RECOVERY. If you don't do this, the phone will try to boot and will write the data partition again, making you start all over again, because that partition is still encrypted and will overwrite your twrp recovery.
  4. Once we are into twrp again, go to mount and check if the internal storage is mounted. Because twrp has MLP, you can connect your phone to your computer again and paste your ROM into the internal storage.
  5. Once this is done, go to INSTALL and install the zip. Wait for everything to be flashed and reboot the system. Don't panic if it takes awhile, the data partition is being written and you will need to wait.

it is from here

Thanks for your help, I will follow your guide this weekend!
And for sure, after flashing an update, It won't ask me android password nevermore?

Reactions: hungchip
You must use TWRP_lavender.zip from here

and...
  1. boot into bootloader by holding VOLUME DOWN + POWER. Flash twrp.img by using the commands fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  2. after this is done this part is important: unplug the cable from your phone and HOLD VOLUME UP + POWER JUST UNTIL THE REDMI LOGO APPEARS. If you don't do this, the phone will try to reboot into recovery 2 times, and because my data partition was encrypted, it tries to revert the recovery back to stock recovery and we don't want this.
  3. Once into twrp recovery, WIPE DATA (don't delete everything please) and go back and REBOOT INTO RECOVERY. If you don't do this, the phone will try to boot and will write the data partition again, making you start all over again, because that partition is still encrypted and will overwrite your twrp recovery.
  4. Once we are into twrp again, go to mount and check if the internal storage is mounted. Because twrp has MLP, you can connect your phone to your computer again and paste your ROM into the internal storage.
  5. Once this is done, go to INSTALL and install the zip. Wait for everything to be flashed and reboot the system. Don't panic if it takes awhile, the data partition is being written and you will need to wait.

it is from here
I did everything you suggested me and it works!
I could update from 10.3.2 to 10.3.3 through twrp, it doesn't ask me for ****** android password

BUT

Yesterday I updated from 10.3.3 to 10.3.4 by the same way and it asked me for password , and I had to format data to avoid it again. Fortunately I restored all my backup but it's very annoying, I don't understand why

You must be very cautious with step 2.
From what i know "password problem" is related with bad TWRP version.

I think I found the problem, I disabled absolutely every pattern lock, fingerlock face lock, even the pin code before updating and It worked, no android password issue during the flash

Reactions: hungchip
[QUOTE = "Bumbasticx, post: 499644, membre: 245479"]
Vous devez utiliser TWRP_lavender.zip à partir d' ici.

et...
  1. démarrez bootloader en maintenant VOLUME DOWN + POWER . Flash twrp.img en utilisant les commandes fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  2. Une fois cette opération terminée, cette partie est importante: débranchez le câble de votre téléphone et maintenez VOLUME UP + POWER JUSQU'À CE QUE LE LOGO REDMI APPARAÎT . Si vous ne le faites pas, le téléphone essaiera de redémarrer 2 fois en récupération et, comme ma partition de données a été cryptée, il essaie de rétablir la récupération en stock et nous ne le souhaitons pas.
  3. Une fois la récupération terminée, WIPE DATA (ne supprimez pas tout, s'il vous plaît) et revenez en arrière et REBOOT INTO RECOVERY. Si vous ne le faites pas, le téléphone essaiera de démarrer et réécrira la partition de données, ce qui vous fera tout recommencer, car cette partition est toujours chiffrée et remplacera votre récupération twrp.
  4. Une fois que nous sommes à nouveau dans twrp, allez dans mount et vérifiez si la mémoire de stockage interne est montée. Parce que twrp a MLP, vous pouvez reconnecter votre téléphone à votre ordinateur et coller votre ROM dans la mémoire de stockage interne.
  5. Une fois que cela est fait, allez à INSTALLER et installez le zip. Attendez que tout soit flashé et redémarrez le système. Ne paniquez pas si cela prend un moment, la partition de données est en cours d’écriture et vous devrez attendre.

c'est d' iciHello, can you detail a little more or make a video I have a redmi note 7 and it always asks me the password Android! Which version of Twrp did you use? To read you.
[/CITATION]