TWRP not showing Storage.

kota [MI 11]

Members
Feb 22, 2022
Hey,

Some days ago i unlocked my Xiaomi MI 11 and installed MIUI13 Rom with the Fastboot Method.

I wanted to switch to an European Version of MIUI 13 but i got a problem using TWRP, I can't see my Data! And i tried everything (Repair Data, Change the type to ext2 and switching back, Resetting my phone an unhealhy amount of time...) But still! TWRP can't regonize data after this. The best i've got is i can see my storage capacity after Data Formating...

I really want to have TWRP working fine! I need help please!
TWRP USED : The mi-11-twrp3.5.1-recovery-v21.5.10_decrypted

MIUI 13 on MI 11 is running on Android 12, TWRP on A12 is hit or miss right now (it mostly has problems decrypting data), so to have a usable phone, install the rom using fastboot, forget about TWRP for now, if you are planning to root, there are guides here how to do it without TWRP.

MIUI 13 on MI 11 is running on Android 12, TWRP on A12 is hit or miss right now (it mostly has problems decrypting data), so to have a usable phone, install the rom using fastboot, forget about TWRP for now, if you are planning to root, there are guides here how to do it without TWRP.
Just found out this, i'm actually flashing the Global MIUI12 Rom :(