TWRP not working or what? Advice pls.

Jaro1975p

Members
Oct 1, 2021
Hello guys. Im in MIUI global 12.0.1.Bootloader ofcourse unlocked. I flashed TWRP version 3.2.5.9.0Everything was fine, But i have still stock recovery. Wt….? Any advice?
0f910889b9fa73e47db85faad8bb516d.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello,

Official MIUI ROMs override the recovery partition when your device is booting on System. ;)

If you want to boot in TWRP, you can type " fastboot boot twrp.img " command - OR (if it doesn't work) - you have to hold the " Volume + " button of your phone when you send the " fastboot reboot " command.

:)

Thx Poney70.i have TWRP on screen.i didnt choose READ ONLY of course..But when i want chose storage internal storage 0mb...Dont see my internal storage unfortunatelly.Pls advice.And what to chose for nandroid backup?thx

Attachments

• IMG_20211001_083402.jpg
    IMG_20211001_083402.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
You can keep system read-only in TWRP, no issue to install ROMs or create backups. ;)

This choice is not crucial at all. :)

I would suggest not flashing any twrp while on xiaomi.eu rom. I did this and I had to reinstall my rom because all my wireless connections( WIFI, cellular data, bluetooth) werent working. !THIS MIGHT BE DO TO MY ANDROID 13 VERSION WHICH I THINK DOESENT SUPPORT TWRP!