- Added terminal support
- Updated lock pattern types for Android 11
- Fixed codename changer

Updated PBRP for Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) and Redmi Note 8T (willow):
- Added busybox support, bash and nano
- Disable patching DM-Verity by default
- Disable treble compatibility check by default

Last edited:
I am using the properly working flashed twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_15-01-2021_bl-l_fix_install, which is the 15th January version, but there are updated versions twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_26-01-2021 and twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img in androidfilehost downloads for grus. Which one do you recommend to use flashed, or should I change the working one at all?

I am using the properly working flashed twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_15-01-2021_bl-l_fix_install, which is the 15th January version, but there are updated versions twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_26-01-2021 and twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img in androidfilehost downloads for grus. Which one do you recommend to use flashed, or should I change the working one at all?
@geoanto555 may I have your opinion please. Thank you in advance!

Which recovery to use for mi 10t pro aka apollo pro?
I see stable xiaomi.eu have different rom for apollo pro and different rom for mi 10t/k30s ultra i thought they are the same...??

So recovery and weekly rom is the same for apollopro/hmk30sultra/mi10t but stable is different?

Pls explain somehow what to use for mi10t pro. Thank you!

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Which recovery to use for mi 10t pro aka apollo pro?
I see stable xiaomi.eu have different rom for apollo pro and different rom for mi 10t/k30s ultra i thought they are the same...??

So recovery and weekly rom is the same for apollopro/hmk30sultra/mi10t but stable is different?

Pls explain somehow what to use for mi10t pro. Thank you!

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
First Stable ROMs WERE different but the latest Stable ROM labelled "HMK30SUltra_MI10T" can be installed on Mi 10T Pro device without issue. ;)

Updated OrangeFox Unofficial for POCO M3 (citrus)

Updated TWRP by brigudav for POCO X3 (karna) and POCO X3 NFC (surya):
- Updated Magisk
- Fixed System mounting/unmounting
- Added the ability to install Magisk-*.apk (for future releases)
- Changed top bar UI

Updated TWRP by Hadenix for Redmi K30 5G (picasso):
- Updated TWRP sources
- Updated fstab
- Fixed recent errors
- Removed some flags

Reactions: Poney70