TWRP - unofficial

Sorry but I can't help you, my computer skills are limited ... I'm just a poor architect :eek:... we update if we find a working TWRP, thanks bye bye

Thanks! Is this only for the Mi9SE Chinese Version, or for the global as well? Does it matter? Because there is a CN in the name.. I have the global Version. Still have to wait 197 Hours for unlock my BL, can't await it to flash a .eu ROM <3
No difference. Languages in TWRP only CN & EN

Its easy.

Unlock bootloader
Install twrp via adb
Boot twrp
Flash data(you need this step because you will got encrypted internal memory)
Reboot twrp
Past to internal memory xiaomi.eu rom (with mi9 in twrp and usb pluged)
Twrp > install > rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Reboot system
Configurate everything
Install magisk manager apk and download last zip
Reboot to twrp
Install magisk zip file
Reboot system

And its done custom rom and rooted.

*very importante notes*

If you feel battery draining install rom again

Everytime you update rom, install rom >Clear cache and dalvik >Reboot system and then Reboot to twrp and root again...
You may got bootloop if you install rom and root at the sametime without Reboot between installations.

For me works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-07-21-56-13-008_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-07-21-56-13-008_com.android.settings.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 769
Which is the most recommendable twrp for Mi9 where I don't have to edit the rom update script from cepheus to Xiaomi9?

I suggest unofficial Mauronofrio:
It wotks quite well, except for backup and support for data encryption.

Reactions: darki
Which is the most recommendable twrp for Mi9 where I don't have to edit the rom update script from cepheus to Xiaomi9?
Dont need to do that.. Go to xda there is the twrp you need. Only need to format data before Past rom via otg to internal memory because data is encrypted

beta magisk v19.0 works on Mi 9 ? Can I use TWRP on global version and install Magisk?

Last edited:
Hi Friends,
I read all your reponses, and i am little bit confused, but WHICH one is the right and working TWRP for the MI9 please ??
Another question also, the steps to flash the xiaomi.eu ROM on the MI9 is the same as other xiaomi phone right ??
-Unlock boatlooder
-flash the TWRP
-Format data
-install the xiaomi.eu ROM with OTG usb key
??
I am right ?? or miss something
Thank you for your advices

Hi Friends,
I read all your reponses, and i am little bit confused, but WHICH one is the right and working TWRP for the MI9 please ??
Another question also, the steps to flash the xiaomi.eu ROM on the MI9 is the same as other xiaomi phone right ??
-Unlock boatlooder
-flash the TWRP
-Format data
-install the xiaomi.eu ROM with OTG usb key
??
I am right ?? or miss something
Thank you for your advices
yap you are right!

Thank you NUNO for your response !!
I will try your link when my boatlooder will be ok !!
I just ask for the unlock for the boatlooder, Mi unlock gives me 360 hours to wait !!!
Piouuuu....just wait !!

Attachments

• IMG_20190417_161309.jpg
    IMG_20190417_161309.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 642
  • Screenshot_2019-04-17 19_27_26.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-17 19_27_26.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 626
Last edited: