TWRP

This Method is tested on my K30 5G, if you need root now. Try this Method from XDA. Worked on my Phone!

I didn't find the file patched_boot.img
This Method is tested on my K30 5G, if you need root now. Try this Method from XDA. Worked on my Phone!

I didn't find the file patched_boot.img
You can download the the Original Fastboot Rom, than copy the boot.img out of it and your phone. Dowloading Magisk Manager and patch the original. Like its described in the Link. After that you flash the Patched Boot.img over Fastboot :)

You can download the the Original Fastboot Rom, than copy the boot.img out of it and your phone. Dowloading Magisk Manager and patch the original. Like its described in the Link. After that you flash the Patched Boot.img over Fastboot :)
Again, everything will be cleaned, well, I do not want to restore everything for the fourth time)))))

Again, everything will be cleaned, well, I do not want to restore everything for the fourth time)))))
Rooting your device doesn't wipe your data... Only when unlock or relock the bootloader, format data is unavoidable.
:)

Update 11.0.10.0 was released. Established. I tried to make a Ruth from the last article. Now I can't find boot.img under 11.0.10.0. The phone is being cycled. Mi Flash refuses to sew 11.0.9.0 citing "Antirollback check error".

UPD:
I fixed everything, I add firmware to my post

Last edited:
Depends on the needings. If you use your Phone normally it doesnt matter. But its nice to have TWRP: installing Magisk, Roms, Adblocker etc. Its a nice benefit to have on a Phone. But like i said, depends on the needings :)

We have something for you.. :)
Screenshot_2020-02-04-13-15-52-567_com.android.settings.jpg

Last edited: