koushikshaw70

Members
Sep 13, 2024
So I have a Redmi note 8 pro Indian version , some days ago after a boot My phone was stuck on boot loop. saying This miui version cannot be installed in this device . I have visited service center they told me they are unable to install software you have to change the motherboard. so I came back home and tried to unlock bootloader and install stock rom . After so many tries I understand My phone's motherboard changed its region to china. If I flash stock rom and relock the boot loader it will not boot, and If I install Chinese stock rom it will boot normal with bootloader locked (it will not boot with locked bootloader with stock indian rom) . Now I am using Indian stock rom with bootloader unlocked . But I am unable to get or detect any sim in my sim slots .

In latest version of my stock rom . I can see the IMEI no is correctly showing . And I just saw today after some times of rebooting my phone My base band version has changed onece and somtimes it is showing nothing. I have tried to use Chinese scatter file or md1img file with my stock rom . but still I am unable to get my sim detected, also sometimes it is detecting card 1 . but not showing the name of the card .
Please if anyone can help me with this .. Is my network Ic damaged ? or is there any software solution . I am happy to hear from you . Thanks