Unable to disconnectthe call when I make it

Baski

Members
Jan 23, 2013
Hi There:

I have been having this problem for while. If I make a call to someone and if goes to voice mail after few rings, if I want to disconnect the call, I could not do it because, the screen does not become active. It is dark black you see and I need to wait till the voice mail to be over or wait till that service gets disconnected. (few mins to wait)

The same goes to if I make a phone call and after finishing the call I need to wait the opposite party to disconnect the call, till then the screen is not active. I could not disconnect as soon as I finished the call. Screen is active to disconnect.

Does anyone experience this?

( I m in Australia and my service provider is Amaysim)

Thanks,
Bas

Hi There:

I have been having this problem for while. If I make a call to someone and if goes to voice mail after few rings, if I want to disconnect the call, I could not do it because, the screen does not become active. It is dark black you see and I need to wait till the voice mail to be over or wait till that service gets disconnected. (few mins to wait)

The same goes to if I make a phone call and after finishing the call I need to wait the opposite party to disconnect the call, till then the screen is not active. I could not disconnect as soon as I finished the call. Screen is active to disconnect.

Does anyone experience this?

( I m in Australia and my service provider is Amaysim)

Thanks,
Bas

calibrate proximity sensor... dial * # * # MIUI # * # *

calibrate proximity sensor... dial * # * # MIUI # * # *

Hi Ingbrzy!!

I did as you mentioned. I m not sure whether I did it correct or not, couple of times it said passed and once it said 'failed'.

But I made a call it went to voice mail, when I had a phone in horizontal position, it poped up the dial tone - so, I m able to disconnect the call. Does it mean the problem fixed?

Or please let me know how to calibrate properly.

Thanks & appreciated.

Just cover proximity sensor and uncover back... Its calibrated then...

~Tapatalk 4~

Slightly related, I had a screen cover that didn't have holes for the proximity sensor (top left of screen I assume) used to have this problem alot, had to get a new screen protector for my own sanity!

That dial code isn't working for me on 3.6.14
I can get the "info" one to work but not "miui"

After the test - it looks & works fine. I m able to disconnect the call when I want it and screen is awake when I keep it in horizontal posiiton.

Thanks!!

Is there another way to get the hardware test to open please?

Edit
Never mind, rebooted again and I got it to open.

I'm having the same problem, can't get it fixed though.. sometimes the phone app crashes too, making me unable to disconnect the call even if I do manage to bypass the proximity sensor... I've done several full wipes (including SD card) but it's still happening. What do I do ?

My proximity fails the test so the problem exists for me, I have to turn on screen using power button then end call

My caller app crashes when I try to open it.. it just quits. Really annoying, to end a call I have to reboot the damn phone.