Unkown icon on top of lockscreen?

spookymyo

Members
Apr 10, 2011
Hey all, new to the forums.
My question is what is the icon at the top of the lockscreen that is a white circle with 3 dots in the middle? It sometimes has the number 1 on it or the number 2.
I'm using MIUI v0.6GB (1.4.8). I'm coming from 1.4.1 and it wasn't on that version.
Anyone know what it is?

Eric

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Its a notification for anything pending, received, downloaded, it will go away when you have checked all your emails texts missed phone calls or cleared downloads

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Thanks for the info. I think it might be a glitch because I've cleared out everything; messages, emails, call history, downloads, updates, etc. and I still get the icon. It was there when I first flashed the ROM from a completely wiped phone, I hadn't even signed in to my google account when I first noticed it.

It tells you how many things are in the notification area. So if you plug in your usb cable to the computer, you will have a 2. If you have a security app like Lookout in your notification, that will give you the icon.

Ahhh, that's it. I have a phoneweaver icon and a weather icon in the notification tray; I have a 2 on the lockscreen icon. I closed the weather icon and the number went to 1.

Thanks! Not knowing was driving me crazy.