Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 3

Dec 12, 2015
Xiaomi will send you the code after you completed the form. I've submitted it yesterday, if I go to the unlock page now it will say it's being processed and I should have the code within 10 days (otherwise I should file a complaint).

For now I don't have a real need to unlock the BL, I'm really enjoying my Note 3, rooted it and changed the dpi, Google apps run perfect and English is fine. However running multi-lang would obviously be better, combined with TWRP, which give safety against bricks by being able to backup/restore.

Jul 11, 2014
Xiaomi will send you the code after you completed the form. I've submitted it yesterday, if I go to the unlock page now it will say it's being processed and I should have the code within 10 days (otherwise I should file a complaint).

For now I don't have a real need to unlock the BL, I'm really enjoying my Note 3, rooted it and changed the dpi, Google apps run perfect and English is fine. However running multi-lang would obviously be better, combined with TWRP, which give safety against bricks by being able to backup/restore.
I also been told that within 10 days I will.get the code. Hope to get it....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2015

How do you check? Locked or unlocked.

Skickat från min HUAWEI CRR-L09

Dec 12, 2015
ADB wont work for me right now. Is there another way?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk 2
Did you unlock the device? If not, 99,999999999% change it's locked as all Redmi Note 3 are locked and I have not seen one with an unlocked bootloader yet.

Dec 12, 2015
Did you unlock the device? If not, 99,999999999% change it's locked as all Redmi Note 3 are locked and I have not seen one with an unlocked bootloader yet.
No. Some say locked, some say unlocked so I don't know

Skickat från min HUAWEI CRR-L09

Jul 15, 2011
UNLOCK BL DONE! but only on dev rom and with ofcial unlocking tools. No sucess on stable ROM. Must flash DEV via SP FLASH tools firts, after use UNLOCK tools. :)

Jul 11, 2014
UNLOCK BL DONE! but only on dev rom and with ofcial unlocking tools. No sucess on stable ROM. Must flash DEV via SP FLASH tools firts, after use UNLOCK tools. :)
Did u got unlock code from xiaomi? I didn't receive it yet. After get code, how to unlock please guide

Jul 11, 2014
I got a SMS that my unlocker request has been approved. And asked me to download the app.
How to unlock then ? They didn't sent any code. Just an SMS saying its approved.
Pls help