unlock bootloader without having MI account linked with device and no access to device

Rfaria29

Members
Oct 31, 2023
My phone is in endless reboot. Nothing works to stop it. Not even wipe data that stops at 2%. I never added this device to MI account and now i cannot access the device. Is there any way to unlock bootloader so i can fastboot the device using MIFlash? or maybe another option
Thanks in advance

Reactions: rubenrevu
Mi flash tool v2 has an option to unbrick phones and I've heard that it works if you have the device with locked bootloader. You can give it a try,

Mi flash tool v2 has an option to unbrick phones and I've heard that it works if you have the device with locked bootloader. You can give it a try,
I have the same problem he has and mi flash tool v2 just says it cannot find any rom that can recover the device.

My phone is in endless reboot. Nothing works to stop it. Not even wipe data that stops at 2%. I never added this device to MI account and now i cannot access the device. Is there any way to unlock bootloader so i can fastboot the device using MIFlash? or maybe another option
Thanks in advance
Have you find a way to repair it? I have the same problem but ive been looking for hours now and still cant find the solution