unlock bootloader without Mi Unlock tool

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Hi, i had to wait 30 days to unlock bootloader and after 30 days i have to wait another 30 days.
Is there a way to unlock bootloader without Mi unlock tool?

Hi, i had to wait 30 days to unlock bootloader and after 30 days i have to wait another 30 days.
Is there a way to unlock bootloader without Mi unlock tool?
Official way is with Mi Unlock Tool. Xiaomi.eu doesn't support unofficial bootloader unlocking. Google is your friend.

Official way is with Mi Unlock Tool. Xiaomi.eu doesn't support unofficial bootloader unlocking. Google is your friend.
I know the official way, but Xiaomi (the permission part) is not my friend.
I think i found something on Google.
Any advise?

I know the official way, but Xiaomi (the permission part) is not my friend.
I think i found something on Google.
Any advise?
Bind your account to your device in developer settings and try to unlock it with Mi Unlock Tool and if it says you need to wait then you need to wait.

Bind your account to your device in developer settings and try to unlock it with Mi Unlock Tool and if it says you need to wait then you need to wait.
Again: i know the official way and i know i have to wait. But second time 30 days waiting. So, Xiaomi is not my friend. I just try to find another way.
You don't want to burn your hands, i understand. Thanks anyway.

Again: i know the official way and i know i have to wait. But second time 30 days waiting. So, Xiaomi is not my friend. I just try to find another way.
You don't want to burn your hands, i understand. Thanks anyway.
Well there is no other way officially to remove your bootloader so bear with the waiting time. I don't know what happened with your 30 days waiting time bug.