Unlock Lockscreen when clicking on notifications?

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by Kayne, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Kayne

KayneMembers

Dec 5, 2013
    Male
    Hi,
    coming from Sense on my HTC One, I installed MIUI v5 for the first time. I like it so far, but there's a minor issue:

When I get a message, mail or whatsapp, I liked to swipe down the notifications window, click on the notification and it brings me immediately to the corresponding app.

Now when I swipe down and click on the notification while on lockscreen, nothing happens - I have to unlock the lockscreen first and then it brings me to the app. I don't like this extra step.

I found no setting for this, only the option to disable the lockscreen altogether, but this is too much.

2. SkaldfraNorden

Sep 7, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Belgrade, Serbia
    MIUI v5 is based on JB 4.1, I think that feature is introduced in 4.2 (or even 4.2.2), so you have to bear with it... Tough luck.

3. Kayne

KayneMembers

Dec 5, 2013
    Male
    Thank you.

It's actually based on 4.2.2 and it worked at least with Sense based on 4.2

4. DeepSpace

DeepSpaceMembers

Nov 30, 2013
    Male
    I just booted the MIUI ROM to test this for you and it seems to work for me.

5. _jordan_

_jordan_Members

Oct 13, 2012
    Male
    Yes, this works for me as well. Be sure you have all the settings properly enabled.

If it still doesnt work, the error is most likely due to a bug with the ROM flr your specific device.

Sent from my MI 2SC

Share Our Site