Unstable Gps

josepc

Members
Sep 10, 2016
I have MIUI 9.6 by xiaomi.eu vince RN5plus phone and my gps don't go properly: it see a lot of satellites and locate my position but in unstable way. If I like to record a GPX track, distance registered is unacurate an bigger than real one because the "oscilation" of my position increase it. I think is a late breakdown, may be from Mai development ROMs, but WI-Fit distance workouts are wrong and unusable.

I have MIUI 9.6 by xiaomi.eu vince RN5plus phone and my gps don't go properly: it see a lot of satellites and locate my position but in unstable way. If I like to record a GPX track, distance registered is unacurate an bigger than real one because the "oscilation" of my position increase it. I think is a late breakdown, may be from Mai development ROMs, but WI-Fit distance workouts are wrong and unusable.
Fixed: I have downgrade to 3.3.6 Mi Fit unstable version and now distance measurement is correct. It wasn't a MIUI or HW issue, only an experimental apk. Heart rate measurement is more stable too.