[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Does it show in the quick settings/notification panel when you swipe down? If so, i think that's intended behavior now, same on my 13 ultra and on a 13t pro which is still running on the official MIUI version.
yes it is there , same for NFC notification , wished it could revert to the it was though .:(
Thanks for the reply

On Ishtar, 23.12.11
after using for awhile, when rotate into landscape, half of the screen are dimmed, it's always on the left side of the screen.
does this happen to anyone? and anyway to fix it?

On Ishtar, 23.12.11
after using for awhile, when rotate into landscape, half of the screen are dimmed, it's always on the left side of the screen.
USE the browser in the Weekly thread!

Last edited:
On Ishtar, 23.12.11
How is it possible that you were able to find the correct thread for issues, but didn't read the first post? Can you explain? Really, I don't understand that...

Hi,
New FUXI, can't update Mi apps, like Mi browser, Mi video and Mi music...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-24-07-30-54-066_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-24-07-30-54-066_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
USE the browser in the Weekly thread!
Thanks did that..

How is it possible that you were able to find the correct thread for issues, but didn't read the first post? Can you explain? Really, I don't understand that...
Sorry, I've read but didn't figured its that in there already until someone pointed it out in the weekly release post. Thank you, will read throughly more from now on.

How my fuxi is old device? On miui global stable rom all mi appz updated successfully feom google play
Where did he say fuxi is an old device? Nowhere.
Also it seems like you have no idea about xiaomi.eu's custom ROM. They patch the system apps and these apps get an update with new ROMs. There is no possibility to update system apps by yourself via play store, apkmirror or something like that on xiaomi.eu ROM.

Where did he say fuxi is an old device? Nowhere.
Also it seems like you have no idea about xiaomi.eu's custom ROM. They patch the system apps and these apps get an update with new ROMs. There is no possibility to update system apps by yourself via play store, apkmirror or something like that on xiaomi.eu ROM.

Tbh on miui14/a13 using google package installer you can update many system apps (not all). And keep in mind that apps are global and cn versions. Like i said, with miui global rom i used to update apps that are available on play store but with xiaomi.eu rom i can't. (Hyperos/a14 came with useless build-in google package installer)

Tbh on miui14/a13 using google package installer you can update many system apps (not all). And keep in mind that apps are global and cn versions. Like i said, with miui global rom i used to update apps that are available on play store but with xiaomi.eu rom i can't. (Hyperos/a14 came with useless build-in google package installer)
You don't understand what I wrote and what Igor wrote. This here isn't MIUI global ROM, but a custom ROM. Go back to global ROM, if you want to update system apps by yourself.

Happy New Year!
To report a bug, notes cannot be synced to the cloud!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-01-17-00-08-034_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-01-17-00-08-034_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_2024-01-01-17-00-18-718_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-01-17-00-18-718_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 93
It shouldn't even be visible there, so it's a Play Store issue, not ours, that even affects old devices. As said above, you can't and not supposed to update system apps.
It's just that this happened once before as I recall on a previous build, but was fixed on a newer build. Now shows again after updating to there-release of the same ROM (4 Dec 2023), and will also not be fixed due to it being the last build for my phone (Redmi K30 Pro Zoom - lmi pro - V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM).
Thanks guys for all your help!!

I switched from 24.1.1 to 24.1.8 (Xiaomi 13 Fuxi), the “text recognition” function does not recognize Russian text correctly.

Hi,
after 24.1.15/16 update I have a problem with silent mode - I'm always using "silent mode ON" and after every call it switch back to silent mode OFF.
Do you know how to fix it?

Hi Team!

I have noticed a few bugs or strange behaviours on Fuxi HyperOS stable:
1- Raise to wake does not persist, the setting turns itself off after a while. It seems though that if you enable this option and do reboot, it sticks
2- If you had memory extension in MIUI14 stable set at 7GB and did the upgrade to HyperOS stable, and want to disable it, choosing to reboot immediately fails. You need to remove the memory extension, choose to reboot later, and reboot manually.

I don't know if it has to do with the ROM, the upgrade, or the underlying HyperOS, if you're interested in logs let me know.

Otherwise everything is great, you guys do a terrific job!

The pre-installed system applications on Xiaomi EUs custom ROM cannot be upgraded or removed (not easily anyway). This is by design as the ROM has been extensively modified in certain ways from the original Chinese version of the ROM that Xiaomi EU based upon.

Trying to update the Apps to the newer official app releases which yes, sometimes get flagged as an available update in some app-stores, will result in an error likely to protect users from themselves and prevent them from making irreversible changes to their device that will result in essential applications no longer functioning as intended.

Please understand, this is not the stock ROM Chinese or official Global ROM so comparisons to those are somewhat unhelpful. It's a community project with certain limitations. You can't realistically expect an identical experience to using stock and you will need to wait for subsequent ROM updates and install them if you wish to see newer system app versions.

Reactions: darki