[UPDATE!] Colorful Clocks v1.1

mrm0rbid99

Members
Aug 11, 2011
I didnt really care for the standard orange glow that most of the clocks give off, so I changed the color... alot.. if people like this I'll continue to add more.

This is an all-in-one zip; extract this archive and you'll find several zips containing the different colors, place all or just the ones you want in "SDCARD/MIUI/gadget/clock/".

[DOWNLOAD]

Ok fellow androidians, show me some love (just 1 freaken comment! cmon!) and I'll release some more, ive already got some more finnished, just wanna know that at least someone likes this.

Ok fellow androidians, show me some love (just 1 freaken comment! cmon!) and I'll release some more, ive already got some more finnished, just wanna know that at least someone likes this.

I like them!! Would be great if you could include some 12hour versions?

PS. Your download link seems to be broken, and clicking on the screenshots takes you to a broken link page.. Maybe that's why you're not getting any comments?? :eek:

I like them!! Would be great if you could include some 12hour versions?

PS. Your download link seems to be broken, and clicking on the screenshots takes you to a broken link page.. Maybe that's why you're not getting any comments?? :eek:

just finalizing the AIO.zip with the updated colors, I wasnt aware of a 12-HR version, you point the way, and I'll see what I can do. (-:

All links should be ok now.

just finalizing the AIO.zip with the updated colors, I wasnt aware of a 12-HR version, you point the way, and I'll see what I can do. (-:

All links should be ok now.

Thanks for updating the links...

As for the 12Hour version, if you open the manifest.xml file in your zips you'll see lines like :-
srcid="#hour24/10"/>

Just change that to
srcid="#hour12/10"/>

EDIT: The above only applies to the LED clocks not the Flip clocks...

What format did you zip it in? Like store or what?
They look good though.

"Without man, there is no problem, no man no problem."

It would be nice if you could mod the clocks to provide a set with the date format switched around. Example : For September eleven, instead of 9-11, have 11-9.

Where I'm from we use that date format :)

But otherwise good work, using your clocks on my homescreen ever since i got them!

Do you know how can I use these miui clock widget in go launcher? is it possible?
sorry for the semi offtopic guys..

Im back, sorry for not returning for so long. Ive been working at my new day-job for awhile. Im glad you all like my work with the clocks. Im planning on making some changes and updates soon.

Future releases MAY include:
-12Hr versions.
-Multiple date formats (ex. Month/Day, Day/Month)
-More styles of modded clocks.
-Flashable Zip for use in recovery mode (so you dont have to manually place these zips)

If you guys/girls have any more suggestions please feel free to post them, as I am open to new ideas.

I hope you're all doing very well and enjoying MIUI (except battery life :p) and these modded clocks I've created.

SOMEONE POST SCREENSHOTS
There should already be screenshots posted, however if there isn't, its because I'm using Photobucket to host my images, and I'm using Dropbox to host my AIO.zip package. Sorry for the inconvenience.