Update Eu Stable With Locked Bootloader - Redmi 3

zioroby6

Members
Jun 24, 2016
Hey guys, my mom has a Redmi 3 2/16 and I flashed a 7.1.3.0 EU stable rom as soon as I gave her the device. I followed a tutorial which did not imply bootloader unlock, flashing through miflash. Is there a way to update that rom to a newer EU stable without having to unlock bootloader?
Many thanks in advance!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

it says clearly on the download section on this website that in order to flash xiaomi eu rom you need to have unlocked bootloader. so you need to unlock the bootloader ..it is very easy, send a request on the official mi website and wait a few days for an approval

it says clearly on the download section on this website that in order to flash xiaomi eu rom you need to have unlocked bootloader. so you need to unlock the bootloader ..it is very easy, send a request on the official mi website and wait a few days for an approval
Thanks for your answer, since I'm often away from home I would have preferred a faster way, as I've already flashed once EU stable without unlocking bootloader. However, I'll apply for the unlock if things are so!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk