update fake Hongmi wcdma ??

mmaxmtbc

Members
Jan 29, 2014
hello everyone

so i just bought a xiaomi hongmi wcdma it came with root and multilingual interface . but there is a lot of bugs in google chrome/ apn setting / some apps. the important thing that i try to update it from the phone itself but i hit check for updates but nothing happen , itry to download the full rom Version: JHBCNAL5.0 from
Code:
http://en.miui.com/download-82.html
and put it in the download_rom folder and the phone recognize it but after restart nothing happen again , so my question is how to do full update to the new version or does i have the latest version

my phone is 4.2.1 hm2013022
miui-jhacnah1.0
ehfd03.png

30wqlpy.png

One user already gave you the link for the upgrade tutorial. Rooting is a whole different matter.. Can't help

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

is there any way to flash the full rom like odin in samsung because ithink i brick my recovery mode

download v5 and put to micro sd card.
open phone with recovery mode(vol down+power) and flash v5 rom.

if you want root, just flash this (attachment) package like v5 rom. then, go to securty folder and permission app, activate root option.

if you want costum recovery, install mobileuncle tool app and there will be recovery flash tool. (*.img file)

Attachments

• miuiandroid-HM1W-JHBCNAL5.0-root.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 261
download v5 and put to micro sd card.
open phone with recovery mode(vol down+power) and flash v5 rom.

if you want root, just flash this (attachment) package like v5 rom. then, go to securty folder and permission app, activate root option.

if you want costum recovery, install mobileuncle tool app and there will be recovery flash tool. (*.img file)
i lost recovery mode how to restore it

so when you press volume down + Power you dont see a black scree with 3 options, being the first one to go into recovery?

Is your actual rom rooted?

ok guys now i manage to install cwm on my fake hongmi :):)
so can i flash the official muiu wcdma hongmi rom on my fake one

sorry people for my post if its in wrong fourm but i really really need your help

MY fake Hongmi mt6572 is bricked no recovery mode , factory mode , fastboot, or normal boot.

it only get recognized by spflash but i dont have an image working with spflash

what ihave is
1:IMEI backup file
2:clockworkmod backup
3: BLACKFOREST rom that work in cwm only
4:system.img work with fastboot only

so if any one have a guide or link any help will be great

Last edited:
sorry people for my post if its in wrong fourm but i really really need your help

MY fake Hongmi mt6572 is bricked no recovery mode , factory mode , fastboot, or normal boot.

it only get recognized by spflash but i dont have an image working with spflash

what ihave is
1:IMEI backup file
2:clockworkmod backup
3: BLACKFOREST rom that work in cwm only
4:system.img work with fastboot only

so if any one have a guide or link any help will be great
hi i have same problem how to solve this
also if you have rom for this ?