Update For Miui By Xiaomi Eu (7.1.1.0 Lhmcnck)

Zalkurnean

Members
Jun 7, 2016
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I bought my redmi note2 six month ago at a local store. When I got the phone it came with unofficial ROM (66.**.**.**). So I asked the store to install official ROM on it. They installed what I thought was official ROM (7.0.6.0 I think). Except for the battery life , everything else goes well back then. And I've got several OTA update until a few months ago when it stops sending me update. Now my phone performance started to deteriorate. It lags and some of the apps crashes. Then I found out that my ROM isn't official. It is actually --> MIUI by Xiaomi eu 7.1 (7.1.1.0 LHMCNCK). So I guess I'm asking to the right place. There's two alternatives that I'm going to take, that is:

1. trying to find an update for this ROM, or to
2. install official global ROM.

So can you guys help me on how to do this.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Ok. So I just use the updater app to do this, right?

Do I have to wipe all the data or just the cache? Sorry for the questions. I've never done this before.

Btw, I select the reboot to recovery mode in the updater to wipe the cache. The recovery mode looks different now. I think there's TWRP logo in it. Is that normal?

Btw, I select the reboot to recovery mode in the updater to wipe the cache. The recovery mode looks different now. I think there's TWRP logo in it. Is that normal?

Hello, TWRP is integrated in ROM, right, all right

Last edited:
Hi Stefano, please let me know if there is any new miui update. Thanks.

Probably easy to fix by going in the root and change some values. If not fixed in next update i will try to find solution.