Update For Redmi Note 2

Debajyoti

Members
Oct 1, 2015
I have the 5.9.24 on my redmi Note 2. The time when next weekly update will be released, will i get it via OTA or do I need to download the whole updated ROM again and update the phone via the updater app? Just curious.....Hope to get a response

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have 5.9.9 Xiaomi.eu ROM and there are no OTA updates available according to my device :(

Hi, I have bought a new redmi Note 2 in China and I want to install pure android on it any advise ? I have installed 5.0.2 LRX22G android version and MIUI 7 5.9.24 | Beta and google play google store is not working... or if you recommend me to install any other ROM available I'll appreciate it

*did you get OTA updates

I didn't recieve any OTA, but it's a bug of the rom 5.9.18.
Procedendo con l'installazione della nuova versione, andiamo a perdere le configurazioni che abbiamo? suonerie, led, ecc...

Proceeding with the installation of the new version, let's lose the configurations we? ringtones, LED, etc ...

Procedendo con l'installazione della nuova versione, andiamo a perdere le configurazioni che abbiamo? suonerie, led, ecc...

Proceeding with the installation of the new version, let's lose the configurations we? ringtones, LED, etc ...
No. Maybe some bugs can set to default your wallpaper

Yes, but I think you have to learn english better. You said "Ti aiuto sempre io"
Tu mi sembri molto preparato, io ho da pochi giorni Xiaomi, prima avevo Samsung e avevo installato Cyanogenmod. Dammi dei consigli, aggiorni sempre le rom, sei soddisfatto della batteria? se aggiorno manualmente le rom devo ancora fare wipe?

You seem very prepared, I have a few days Xiaomi, Samsung and before I had installed CyanogenMod. Give me advice, always update the Rom, you are satisfied with the battery? if I manually update the rom I have yet to wipe?

Tu mi sembri molto preparato, io ho da pochi giorni Xiaomi, prima avevo Samsung e avevo installato Cyanogenmod. Dammi dei consigli, aggiorni sempre le rom, sei soddisfatto della batteria? se aggiorno manualmente le rom devo ancora fare wipe?

You seem very prepared, I have a few days Xiaomi, Samsung and before I had installed CyanogenMod. Give me advice, always update the Rom, you are satisfied with the battery? if I manually update the rom I have yet to wipe?
I use the developers ROM because it has got root and functions that the stable doesn't have. I update every 2 or 3 weeks, when the roms have goods feedback. For example now I have 5.9.18 ROM, and I didn't updated to 5.9.24 because it have some bugs

I use the developers ROM because it has got root and functions that the stable doesn't have. I update every 2 or 3 weeks, when the roms have goods feedback. For example now I have 5.9.18 ROM, and I didn't updated to 5.9.24 because it have some bugs

Dopo non ti disturbo più, come faccio a sapere se 5.10.8 va bene? dove vedo i feedback?

After not bother you anymore, how do I know if 5.10.8 okay? I see where the feedback?

[quote = "SkiFire13, posta: 259.075, membro: 115926"] Su questo forum vi è una discussione per ogni versione di MIUI e gli utenti scrivono i loro feedback [/ quote]

Ok, Grazie m ille, ci vediamo qui!

Ok, Thank you very much, see you here!