Update Global Rom Xiaomi Mi Pad 3

daohoa24

Members
Oct 6, 2015
★ FIRST BIG THANKS TO DEV TEAM OF XIAOMI.EU FOR THIS GLOBAL ROM
★ SECOND BIG THANKS TO MOBILECITY COMPANY FOR SUPPORT XIAOMI MI PAD 3

Information: Global ROM Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 (No Need Unlock Bootloader)
* Convert from Global ROM Xiaomi.eu (Android 7.0 MIUI 7.5.11 Lastest)
* Support Multi Language
* Fix CH Play waiting for wifi

Four Step Update Global ROM fox Xiaomi MiPad 3:
1- Install driver MTK. Download and Extract SP Flashtool & file Global ROM for Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
2- Run flashtool.exe and select:
➝ Download-Agent: select file DA_SWEC.bin
➝ Scatter-loading File: select file MT8173_Android_Scatter.txt (in folder ROM)
➝ Unstick PRELOADER option
➝ Press Download
3- Hold Volume (-) and connect Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with PC by USB Type-C cable. SP Flashtool flash Global ROM in 3 minutes.
4- After SP Flashtool notify "Download OK", you can disconnect USB Type-C cable and press & hold Power key in 10 seconds to start Xiaomi MiPad 3.

Enjoying ..!

You can see this video for tutorial Update Global ROM Xiaomi Mi Pad 3:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Juan Herrera, post: 369726, member: 175528"] Dường như rất khó cho một người không có ý tưởng như tôi .... [/ QUOTE]
You can download ROM and extract . After, you flash rom with SP Flashtool...

I do all steps, but when i plug mipad3 in fastboot to the pc and wait for download in flashtool, time goes and it doesnt seem to do anything.
What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

I do all steps, but when i plug mipad3 in fastboot to the pc and wait for download in flashtool, time goes and it doesnt seem to do anything.
What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
Problem solved. Forgot to click debug mode...:oops:
Thanks anyway!!

Hi everyone!

I have an important question. :)
Where can i download this three things: "1- Install driver MTK. Download and Extract SP Flashtool & file Global ROM for Xiaomi Mi Pad 3."

MTK driver
Flashtool
Global Mi Pad 3 ROM.

Im a beginner, pls help me. :)

Thx!

Update: I find it! Sorry! The all link is on the youtibe video! Thx!

Last edited:
Hello!
I've downloaded the latest 7.6.8 version from xiaomi.eu ROM Downloads section. Apologies if this sounds stupid, however, this is different from the one linked in the video. Is the version linked by you modified?

Please recommend how to upgrade to the new one. Thanks a lot!

Hi,
Rom works great! Good alternative for not released global version and until xiaomi.eu won't longer be suspended.
I wonder If it will be possibility to update this rom to next xiaomi.eu updates, or it will be needed to wipe the rom?
Cheers

Four Step Update Global ROM fox Xiaomi MiPad 3
➝ Press Download
3- Hold Volume (-) and connect Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with PC by USB Type-C cable. SP Flashtool flash Global ROM in 3 minutes...[/ QUOTE]

I pressed download and while pressing the volume down, connected MiPad to computer. And nothing happened – just entered Fastboot mode. I installed drivers and turned on debbuging mode even OEM unlock. What should I do?

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
I'm having this problem, I already clicked on debug mode and still nothing happens.

Hi,

Can this be used for changing rom from official stable Chinese release? Or only for upgrades from xiaomi.eu custom rom to another xiaomi.eu custom rom? In other websites, the process seems much longer, and includes unlocking the bootloader.

Also - what is the last stable version for Mi Pad 3, and can I get the direct link please.

Sorry for the noobish questions (new in Xiaomi's world, but I installed roms in different Android phones tens of times).

@OmerT

As far as I know Mi Pad 3 is unlocked by default (at least it was in my case and I thought I read some similar remarks from other persons). I would recommend installing TWRP via ADB / sideload (some people experienced touch screen issues, which I did not, but would make the installation process more complicated; as Mi Pad 3 does not have any micro-SD slot you will need a Micro-SD USB-C OTG adapter for installing the ROM from your micro-SD-Card). There is only one official / stable (China) version from MIUI directly (it is chinese and english, but I am not sure about Google Play Store being installed), nevertheless the latest Xiaomi.eu dev ROM is very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmerT
Guys, what operating system do you have in the pc with which you have flash ROM? (W10, W8 OR W7)??
I think it can be a driver incompatibility problem. Please tell me! Thank you

Reactions: RandomChinaFan
Guys, what operating system do you have in the pc with which you have flash ROM? (W10, W8 OR W7)??
I think it can be a driver incompatibility problem. Please tell me! Thank you
I have Windows 7 and I tried to install various mediatek drivers but still downloading process doesn't start and tablet boots into Fastboot or doesn't boot.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Ivankny
I have Windows 7 and I tried to install various mediatek drivers but still downloading process doesn't start and tablet boots into Fastboot or doesn't boot.

I have Windows 10 in last version and I
install all mediatek drivers but tablet boot into fastboot...

Reactions: RandomChinaFan
I have Windows 10 in last version and I
install all mediatek drivers but tablet boot into fastboot...
In some days I'll check other computer with Windows 10, but maybe that isn't drivers' fault. Sometimes it's need to press volume down and power button instead of only volume down. I read somewhere on enmiui that one person just pluged MiPad to computer and waited until it started downloading. For me this solution didn't work too.

Had some problems too, fastboot was no problem but everything else. My solution was installing TWRP. Well bootloader needs to be unlocked, but as I bought it from Gearbest it was unlocked already. In TWRP I could copy the ROM.zip on it and than install it.

I tried TWRP earlier on MiPad 3 but touchscreen didn't work, I had that bug. And I am not familiar with this method, because it's my first time to flash ROMs. So I decided to use SP Flashtool