Update Global Rom Xiaomi Mi Pad 3

Hello, the mi pad 3 is my first xiaomi device, and i have been strugling to understand how the updates work on these devices. My mi pad 3 came with global rom, and i installed the miui 8 xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 through spflash tools, without twrp.
What i would like to know is when will be available miui 9 on mi pad 3 or is it already available??

Hope someone can help me, greetings to all.

Enviado do meu Nexus 6P através de Tapatalk

Hello, the mi pad 3 is my first xiaomi device, and i have been strugling to understand how the updates work on these devices. My mi pad 3 came with global rom, and i installed the miui 8 xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 through spflash tools, without twrp.
What i would like to know is when will be available miui 9 on mi pad 3 or is it already available??

How did you do with sp flash? Windows 7,8,10? Did you install the drivers? I do not start the download when I connect it to the pc

Miui 9 for my pad 3 is not yet available but it will not be long

How did you do with sp flash? Windows 7,8,10? Did you install the drivers? I do not start the download when I connect it to the pc
Hi mate, i followed a video on YouTube on how to do it, i have Windows 7 and i didnt installed any drivers at all.. i guess my Windows drivers were up to it.

Enviado do meu MI PAD 3 através de Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Ivankny, post: 385413, member: 179372"] La última versión disponible es la 7.7.6 [/ QUOTE]
and much better than 7.5.11?

[QUOTE = "Ivankny, post: 385413, member: 179372"] La última versión disponible es la 7.7.6 [/ QUOTE]
y mucho mejor que 7.5.11?

Guys, i need some help here. Ive been trying to install this ROM en.miui.com/thread-812723-1-1.html

The problem is after install TRWP, i resize as told in tuturial but then the TWRP wont shows anymore in my computer so i cant move the ROM .rar to the memory. I'm using the official stable. I cant acess any google services. Please help.

★ FIRST BIG THANKS TO DEV TEAM OF XIAOMI.EU FOR THIS GLOBAL ROM
★ SECOND BIG THANKS TO MOBILECITY COMPANY FOR SUPPORT XIAOMI MI PAD 3

Information: Global ROM Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 (No Need Unlock Bootloader)
* Convert from Global ROM Xiaomi.eu (Android 7.0 MIUI 7.5.11 Lastest)
* Support Multi Language
* Fix CH Play waiting for wifi

Four Step Update Global ROM fox Xiaomi MiPad 3:
1- Install driver MTK. Download and Extract SP Flashtool & file Global ROM for Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
2- Run flashtool.exe and select:
➝ Download-Agent: select file DA_SWEC.bin
➝ Scatter-loading File: select file MT8173_Android_Scatter.txt (in folder ROM)
➝ Unstick PRELOADER option
➝ Press Download
3- Hold Volume (-) and connect Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 with PC by USB Type-C cable. SP Flashtool flash Global ROM in 3 minutes.
4- After SP Flashtool notify "Download OK", you can disconnect USB Type-C cable and press & hold Power key in 10 seconds to start Xiaomi MiPad 3.

Enjoying ..!

You can see this video for tutorial Update Global ROM Xiaomi Mi Pad 3:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for sharing.