Update Mi 4c 8.1.3.0 Stable

I had, apparently - I assume 1 days ago (07-01-2017) automatically installed the version 8.1.3.0(LXKCNDI) installed and it works as before. As I live in the Netherlands the chinese ROM gives other nuisances so that every time, after an upgrade I have lost my Google account and for example it replaces my Hackers keyboard with the standard sogu keyboard and some other nuisances as well. But I bought this phone with GearBest (never do business with them!!!, they sell in the US and also in Europe but warranty is nonexisting (well 45 days!!) which is in violation of EU law and more problems) but it functiona up till now without problems. I would love to install the EU ROM but I'm very hesitant as another chinese telephone I bought several years ago bricked when I tried to install another ROM and was irreparable.

well, xiaomi devices are pretty straight forward in terms of altering the firmware and what not...
just read around the forums and see other users experiences.. that way you know what are the best practices or if you should avoid any firmware (bugged for example). remember to read the changelogs and see if something you needed was added, don't just upgrade firmwares to have the latest software...

8.1.2 is the best so far. No overheat, good battery life on heavy usage, no sudden drop while connected to wifi. Will stick to it until official Nougatt is released.

8.1.2 is the best so far. No overheat, good battery life on heavy usage, no sudden drop while connected to wifi. Will stick to it until official Nougatt is released.
which rom/version has working wifi-channel 13?

I don't have a problem on channel 13. It works without any problems on 8.1.2.0.
2017-01-22_18.01.59.jpg

weird. i just flashed ressurection and ch13 works too,
but it did not on neither miui 6, 7 or 8...
btw we have avm 7320sl