Update To Miui 8

Alifshuhairin

Members
Sep 3, 2016
Hi. I bought mi4s on 12th of July that miui version come MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2 | Stable. So, i wanna ask how can i update it to MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.0 | Stable? Im new with xiaomi. HELP NEEDED. THANKS!

the first link to let you is to put a rom, casually like yours, which allows you to automatically unlock the bootloader. They have been able to unlock the bootloader, install it to rom you wear, and close it again. but if you follow the tutorial will install a ROM that opens the bootloader fastboot, then you install by a recovery fastboot. the second link is to update the recovery, and then to put the rom you want, miui 7 or 8 miui from the recovery itself

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

I have MIUI 8 China ROM on my mi 4s. I would like to install Xiaomi.eu custom ROM MIUI 8.
I have done following:
- unlocked bootloader
- installed TWRP via fastboot (I supposed I successed)
What I can't do now:
- reboot in recovery mode / reboot with TWRP. Just get same picture of white phone frame with black background.
- and install chosen custom ROM.

I tried to install custom ROM via updater ("...") - got message couldn't verify package.
I tried to re-install TWRP using updater this time ("...") - got message couldn't verify package.

There are numerous of manuals, but unfortunately there are no full and clear one. E.g. most of them prescribe I have to reboot in TWRP mode easly now, but I can't. Maybe special issue with recovery for Mi 4s when all manuals don't work?

I have MIUI 8 China ROM on my mi 4s. I would like to install Xiaomi.eu custom ROM MIUI 8.

There are numerous of manuals, but unfortunately there are no full and clear one. E.g. most of them prescribe I have to reboot in TWRP mode easly now, but I can't. Maybe special issue with recovery for Mi 4s when all manuals don't work?

I don't know what version of TWRP u r using. But lastest xiaomi roms requires twrp version 3.0.

ok, that error can not be verified the package is because not recognized as original, and if you have installed the recovery and restart will not start in this way is because with the original rom can not have recovery. follow the tutorial of the second link as it brings. It is the same as the PDF but this brings images. you have to install the rom 7.2.5.0 that traa the tutorial, then the recovery such that've done, but when you enter the first time asks if you want to delete on reboot. and then you can update the TWRP but since you have installed, and update the ROM, from TWRP

Sino me equivoco, para abrir el bootloader, recomienda pribar primero siempre con la rom que trae el teléfono, sino se puede, meter mediante miflash, el deja dos versiones en su tutorial, una rom developer, luego sino quieres abrir el bootloader, al igual que si no funcionara con tu rom, si podrías flashear a la rom developer china, como ves son conjeturas por logica. Abajo te dejo un link donde luego puedes bajar la rom fastboot del mi 4s

http://xn--xiaomiespaa-beb.com/recuperar-arranque-miui-xiaomi-espana-miflash/