Updater

TheWierd

Members
Aug 19, 2011
Is it just me that won't get the Updater to update?
I couldn't use Updater to update to either 1.12.30 or 2.1.6. Update was out both times but it still said "You already have the latest version installed".
Had to download manually.

Is there EVER EVER EVER any moderators in this forum that can shed light on questions asked? It's an MIUI official app, Seriously....

Is there EVER EVER EVER any moderators in this forum that can shed light on questions asked? It's an MIUI official app, Seriously....

+ 1

I have the same problem. I have to update manually

Sent from my MIUI-fied HTC Desire using Tapatalk

+1
Same here. Stuck at bootloader, boot loop, and stuck at 2ndinit. Five times tried to manually update. Five times stuck. WTF?

+1
Same here. Stuck at bootloader, boot loop, and stuck at 2ndinit. Five times tried to manually update. Five times stuck. WTF?
I don't think we got the same issue... This thread is about not getting any updates through the "Updater" app.

Updater is offline until we get more capacity for the server. No ones paying for our bandwidth except us. Which means we can't sustain the support of the high-volume of bandwidth so we need people to contribute to the apps infrastructure.

Updater is offline until we get more capacity for the server. No ones paying for our bandwidth except us. Which means we can't sustain the support of the high-volume of bandwidth so we need people to contribute to the apps infrastructure.

Makes sense Mark. Thnx for the answer.

How can we contribute?

Thanks for the answer markhuk.

As long as there is an explanation about why it don't work is no problem.

Money is a good contributing, or a hella powerful server.

I also had an idea, that if you wanted OTA updates instead of coming here and downloading and moving over to the device, you could pay a really low fee of 1-2 bucks a month in order to cover server charges. Just an idea though.

Reactions: shadow 813
Money is a good contributing, or a hella powerful server.

I also had an idea, that if you wanted OTA updates instead of coming here and downloading and moving over to the device, you could pay a really low fee of 1-2 bucks a month in order to cover server charges. Just an idea though.

That was my though ;)