Using MIUI icons with LauncherPro

FearGorm

Members
Nov 18, 2010
Hello!

I love this ROM but I currently can't live without the calendar widget Launcher Pro (paid version) has. However, I miss the big icons present in MIUI 11.12. Is there any way to use those icons on LauncherPro? Every time I try to select an application w/icon in Desktop visualizer, it defaults to the old application icon instead of the MIUI icon. Thanks!

Do you mean in the dock bar or on the desktop?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hello!

I love this ROM but I currently can't live without the calendar widget Launcher Pro (paid version) has. However, I miss the big icons present in MIUI 11.12. Is there any way to use those icons on LauncherPro? Every time I try to select an application w/icon in Desktop visualizer, it defaults to the old application icon instead of the MIUI icon. Thanks!

While the icons are a bit smaller in Launcher Pro than in the default MIUI Launcher, they are the exact same icons in both launchers for me [see attached screenshot of my LauncherPro desktop]. Are you actually getting different icons in Launcher Pro than in Launcher2 (default MIUI)?

Attachments

• 1290120449676.jpg
    1290120449676.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 510
Indeed, I think I have the same problem. I don't need the icon wrappers when I'm using LauncherPro.

I also have smaller icon size on Launcher Pro. Is it possible to make it same size as icon on default launcher on MIUI(Launcher2)

It not possible directly, but you could use Desktop Visualiser to create bigger icons on your homescreen. You need the icon png's seperatly on your sd card though and do it manually for each icon

Just download pure grid Calender from 4 shared and use the stock miui launcher :)

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

You could try smooth calendar app....free and awesome. Former lp calendar user.....

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App