In Progress V5 can't select which gmail group to select in contacts

kidstretch

Members
Oct 20, 2012
In V4 i had the option to show only my 403 contacts (which is on my Gmail contacts, synced with Google) and not all 1000 mail addresses.
Now, in V5 there is no such option, resulting in showing all my 1000 emails (even emails that i've only sent one time), contacts etc. in the People application. Is this a bug? Thanks!

In V4 i had the option to show only my 403 contacts (which is on my Gmail contacts, synced with Google) and not all 1000 mail addresses.
Now, in V5 there is no such option, resulting in showing all my 1000 emails (even emails that i've only sent one time), contacts etc. in the People application. Is this a bug? Thanks!
its there... just deeper in the settings.. :)
Contacts - Settings - Contacts Display - Contacts to display

its there... just deeper in the settings.. :)
Contacts - Settings - Contacts Display - Contacts to display

Yes, but in V4 there was an option to display only the contacts from Gmail, now there's no such option, just everything from Gmail (which includes irrelevant emails, e.g. mails you've only send one time etc).

+1 to this; I would like to only see GMail's "My Contacts" show up and not include "Other Contacts" which tends to be people you have emailed only once and don't care about.