V8.0.12.0.maacndi China Stable Rom

Jaime DLH

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Hi all,

Yesterday (oct. 9), the V8.0.12.0.MAACNDI China Stable ROM was announced and released on the en.miui.com MI 5 forums. This is the official one; there was a previous ROM with this same version and build number from about two weeks ago, but it was a beta China Stable.

I have two questions about it: first, does anyone know if the official ROM released yesterday is the same as the beta from two weeks ago, or if it is different; and if it actually is different, will you guys build a xiaomi.eu version based on the newer, non-beta one. I'm asking because I currently have the xiaomi.eu ROM based on the beta V8.0.12.0.MAACNDI installed.

Thanks in advance, and congrats on your excellent work!

I'm in your same exact situation and I was wondering the same! I don't know if the fact that that was a beta update just meant that they pushed it just to some people's devices to get feedback and see if there were bugs, so this update is the same one, or if there have been changes.
It would be great to know it for sure

Reactions: Jaime DLH
So it's not worth upgrading then? I'll keep an eye on the thread in official ROM. I really love the battery life of 8.0.10.0 and don't want to lose it.

For what it's worth... I'm currently using 8.0.12.0, and had 8.0.10.0 before. I haven't noticed any difference in battery life between those two, it's really good with either one.

For what it's worth... I'm currently using 8.0.12.0, and had 8.0.10.0 before. I haven't noticed any difference in battery life between those two, it's really good with either one.
OK, thanks for the review. Now I'm gathering courage to update.