V9.5.3.0 Installation Problem

All good on my side. Battery performance and everything else is great. Like @ingbrzy said, if you are moving from developer to stable version, you need to wipe data.

I have battery drain too, worst than 9.2.4.0, and some ringtone dont work, themes dont seem to apply correctly too....
Clean flash (advanced wipe) as always but maybe we need to format data/yes after each update?

Let me tell you the steps I did to make it work:

Format userdata
Wipe everything
Flash rom
Without booting into system, flash rom again
Profit!

Everything is working for me. It's smoother than the latest beta. One of the problems I had with the last few betas was wifi speed. With this stable rom I don't have that problem. The only issue I'm having is with the weather app which doesn't auto locate.

In fact it`s the first stable on Oreo, some questions: Can it just be installed over latest stable V9.2.4.0 - 7.1 based rom. No factory reset (wipe data) needed? Any experiences on that?
SuperSu and SuHide working?

Supersu is working, (for adaway...), full wipe and format data/yes needed, but it seems to have battery drain worst than others stable roms, maybe i will be back to 9.2.4.0

The only issue I'm having is with the weather app which doesn't auto locate.[/QUOTE said:
Me too..the weather app auto locate does not work.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk