Very Bad Call Quality On Mi3

Discussion in 'Xiaomi MI3' started by Иван Пейчев, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Иван Пейчев

Иван Пейчев Members

Hi! I've been having this problem for around an year.I only use ROMs from xiaomi.eu....i have tried both stable and developer....currently i am with the latest developer rom. People complain that they can't hear me clearly....some say they hear me like a robot speaking...while others say that the sound is interrupting.Like i said it is not always happening....for example from 5 calls......2 will be OK. I found that when i restart my phone the first 2-3 calls have no problems....but soon the problem appears again.I wanted to switch off the second microphone... there used to be such function in the previous versions....but now i can't find it. I've read a lot and there are a lot of people with Xiaomi phones complaining from this issue.I am almost sure that it is a software problem,because after restarting the first calls are OK. Is there any solution for it.I would be very gratefull!

2. kamelot

kamelot Members

Same here. People often complain they cannot hear me or the quality is very bad. Happens randomly.

So far, I wasn't able to find a solution. I also think it is related to the second microphone, but there is no option to swith it off.

Anyone with a solution ?

3. mojegygy

mojegygy Members

Hello. I have same issue. You just have to replace your microfone.

4. fpdesign

fpdesign Members

I have the same issue, my Mi 3 64gb WCDMA it's a great phone,it has 3 year , but this is a big problem. I can't find new mic on ebay, someone have tested other Rom?
    Maybe it's a hardware and software bug

5. sHawTY

sHawTY Members

Are you sure you can't find the mic on eBay?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171780761536

6. fpdesign

fpdesign Members

Thanx but someone have tried with a new mic ?

7. mojegygy

mojegygy Members

Okay, this isn't only mic issue. It could be transmittal aerial. I have same problem and I didn't replaced mic.
    My voice is received by half of send packets. I am using 3g, then I switch to 2g and quality is great, for a while. After few minutes or hours I have to switch bac kto 3g, reboot phone, call to somebody, end a call and switch to 2g to get good quality... I can't check it now because I have a lot of work but I will.

Share Our Site