Video Recording Audio Distorted In Club And Concert:disable Noise Reduction

craitose

Members
Apr 2, 2017
So the redmi 3 pro is a great phone, I thought it to be complete until I went to a concert. I recorded almost all of the concert but when I got back and replayed the videos all the sound was inaudible apart from the recording where there were no bass.xda forums have a patch that disables the noise cancellation feature for the 3s but it doesn't work for the 3/3pro.

Does anyone have a ported patch that works for Ido 3/3pro ?

This workaround helped slightly, only tested in my car with the volume turned up to 20. Download an app called build prop and use it to search for a line "persist.audio.fluence.voicecall" and change its value to false. Make sure save your change before exiting build prop. Restart the phone and test

If I understand, I must flash the .zip file for Nexus.... are you sure? Good results?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

For the noise cancellation levels you can either choose 6db to reduce the distortion or 0db to turn it off completely.For the other levels just choose default or stock levels.If you install this fix and record a video in a quiet room - you will hear a little white noise. But that's how phones worked before noise cancellation was introduced

For the noise cancellation levels you can either choose 6db to reduce the distortion or 0db to turn it off completely.For the other levels just choose default or stock levels.If you install this fix and record a video in a quiet room - you will hear a little white noise. But that's how phones worked before noise cancellation was introduced
Can i flash zip file whit official twrp?

Hi, is there a way to fix this on note 7 pro ? Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hi, is there a way to fix this on note 7 pro ? Thanks.

I didn't realize that this was still a problem on violet, can you post a link to your video to showcase how bad it is?I will try to implement a fix for violet and post it here

Reactions: zennepiet
I didn't realize that this was still a problem on violet, can you post a link to your video to showcase how bad it is?I will try to implement a fix for violet and post it here
Will do it :)

Hi, here you have some vid's I made, as you can see, the problem also continues with redmi pro 7. It will be nice if you could do something for it , best regards.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok Zennepiet, I don't want to make a zip file because soon we will have android 10 for redmi note 7 pro and the audio profile structure will change so I will give you the manual steps . Note that this fix will not allow the video to capture bass but it will remove the crackling sounds and replace it with something else.

Last edited:
1. Root your device either with magisk or another method.
2. Download build prop editor from google playstore.
3. In build prop editor - search for audio_platform_info.xml.
4. In the audio_platform_info.xml - search for the "acdb_ids".
5. At the end of the "acdb_ids" (just before the </acdb_ids> tag) - add this line without the comas <device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="132"/>
6. Save your changes, clear memory cache then restart your device.
7. Test your device and let me know how it went.

Reactions: porotikos
Here is a video of it working in my car (kind of). So you will be the true tester because there aren't any concerts that I will pay money for right now. You can hear more than one bass frequency.

Reactions: zennepiet
Here is a video of it working in my car (kind of). So you will be the true tester because there aren't any concerts that I will pay money for right now. You can hear more than one bass frequency.

Ok, I will try this way and tell you what's happened. Thanks

Hello!
Beside recording videos in concerts and clubs is terrible.
When i tried to stream a dj set, or stream a concert, the sound the it captures e alwas processed by the active noise cancelation and it makes it terrible, even with a cable adaptor with an external microphone connect to the phone.
Mi Mix2, Redmi 8 note, Mi A2, tried in all of this.

Is it hardware implement, the active noise cancelation in the mic, or is it software?

note: I have tested the mic in recovery mode (PCBA test) and in there the mic capture the sound perfectly.

Check the example of the bad audio capture here:
As oppose to a record made by an hauwei phone same music, just change the position of the singer in the video of the bad sound because otherwise the Xiaomi it will cancel completely the saxophone and bass.

Here is the Hauwei:

1. Root your device either with magisk or another method.
2. Download build prop editor from google playstore.
3. In build prop editor - search for audio_platform_info.xml.
4. In the audio_platform_info.xml - search for the "acdb_ids".
5. At the end of the "acdb_ids" (just before the </acdb_ids> tag) - add this line without the comas <device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="132"/>
6. Save your changes, clear memory cache then restart your device.
7. Test your device and let me know how it went.
hello my friend
will this work on other phones as well?
i have a xiaomi mi note 10 pro.
i am guessing this is a more "global" xiaomi problem with bau audio when recording. if this method you describe, works on more phones, it would be awesome. thank you

hello my friend
will this work on other phones as well?
i have a xiaomi mi note 10 pro.
i am guessing this is a more "global" xiaomi problem with bau audio when recording. if this method you describe, works on more phones, it would be awesome. thank you
If your device is on android 10, it should work

Reactions: porotikos
hello my friend i have also the same problem with my "Redmi note 11 pro plus 5g"
lack of bass while recording in stock camera
is this working with this methods?
RN11 pro + 5g is android 12 as of now