Votes: 41 16.6%
  • MIUI, Android Evolved!

Votes: 161 65.2%

• Total voters

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
MIUI is looking for ideas for its official slogan, your ideas and comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Mark

I voted for yours since it's the best overall, but if it were up to me, I'd make one small change by dropping the exclamation point or changing it to a period. I think it would sound better as a statement rather than an exclamation.

Just my 2¢.

+1 for losing the exclamation mark, sorry for posting this over on the home page didn't see this thread initially! MIUI. Android, Evolved. MIUI. Android Evolved. hmmmm (hate to say it but take a cue from the marketing experts as to punctuation:p http://www.apple.com/ )

My quote

Here's my personal slogan quote:

MIUI "Maximum Interactive Universal Interface"

Cheers,
-Karl

I like this ROM for how much it's customizable. You can practically build your own GUI. That's what i really like despite other ROMs.

so i'd go for something like:

MIUI. This is YOUR Android.

'cause that's really the truth and there's no other ROM that can say this. i haven't seen any other ROM that's that much and still kinda easy to customize to your own personal liking and style. With the online themes, packages, icons, even bootscreens... that just spectacular. Yes, among this it has other cool features and stuff but honestly, the first thing i noticed and kicked me off the chair was how does it look and how easy is to modify the look. And this is a build-in feature with no further requirements! Yes, cyanogen has a theme manager, but that's just poor and pathetic when i look at MIUI.

i know that something like this has Mark already inluded in the poll but i'd personally like this slogan. that's just my honest opinion :)

+1 for MIUI, Android Evolved.

Without the exclamation, because it should come as no surprise that MIUI is the best and is so much so that there is no need to shout it. MIUI's superiority speaks for itself. :)

I also like:
  • MIUI, Rethink Android
  • MIUI, We Are Android
  • MIUI, Android Refined
  • MIUI, Android Advanced
  • MIUI, MI Android (my UI, my Android)
  • MIUI. This is YOUR Android. (thanks Astrowe)

Looks like my slogan is going down a treat and some other nice ideas going round too :) awesome!

Cheers,

Mark