Warning Message - "bootloader Unlock"

alex_r

Members
Aug 23, 2016
Hi,

I've recently purchased another MI5 phone (from an official Mi Store in Shanghai).
I unlocked the bootloader with the official "Mi Unlock app" just as I did with the first one I got 6 months ago.
However, with the new phone, whenever the phone boots up I get a warning message in red which reads "Bootloader Unlock" (see image).

image1.jpg

Did I do something wrong (I didn't get that with my first phone)?
Is there a way to remove it?

Thank you,
Alex

Don't worry..it's normal, this is because the latest change of newest rom from xiaomi that's showing a status of bootloader after you've done unlocking it.

Just try fresh flashing another rom like xiaomi.eu rom or official global stable rom..i think that status will be gone..

Don't worry..it's normal, this is because the latest change of newest rom from xiaomi that's showing a status of bootloader after you've done unlocking it.

Just try fresh flashing another rom like xiaomi.eu rom or official global stable rom..i think that status will be gone..

I oredy try fresh flashing another xiaomi.eu rom.. the status still showed

I oredy try fresh flashing another xiaomi.eu rom.. the status still showed
What version you've flash it..?, beta rom or stable rom..?

This happen causing by unlocking bootloader while using newest developer/beta firmware (especially using 7.0 firmware) of official miui rom.

Just try reflash miui fastboot rom that's still based 6.0 firmware (recommended stable version) with miflash (thick "clean all")..than if status success gone and if your bootloader relocked..you can easy reunlock again with mi unlock tool without worried not using developer rom or must waiting a month to be able unlocking again.