We Need To Get This With Miui 9

Contradriver

Members
Jul 9, 2016
I did a post about the development of MIUI 9 and suggestions in Xiaomi english fórum but they didn't know that this was happening. They told me that MIUI 8 didn't even come stable, how Xiaomi could think in MIUI 9. But is true, they were accepting suggestions about this new versión. I don't speak chinese, so I can't write in the oficial forum.

We need to remove that uncomfortable 2 finger swipe to view all the notification in the status bar for MIUI 9. It has to be the same as Android stock, but I don't where I could suggest it? Any help?

I did a post about the development of MIUI 9 and suggestions in Xiaomi english fórum but they didn't know that this was happening. They told me that MIUI 8 didn't even come stable, how Xiaomi could think in MIUI 9. But is true, they were accepting suggestions about this new versión. I don't speak chinese, so I can't write in the oficial forum.

We need to remove that uncomfortable 2 finger swipe to view all the notification in the status bar for MIUI 9. It has to be the same as Android stock, but I don't where I could suggest it? Any help?
Right place would be their official forum, or try the feedback app.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you !!!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk