Welcome

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
News about the MI2 and discussion can be posted here :)

Rumor has it that the MI2 has a higher frame rate than the sgs3 ? maybe cause the MI2 has a slightly smaller screen ?

Welcome to the new phone :)
Cant wait if it's good and price is good then i will think of buying it just to have it like a new and fun toy :D
I love my M1 so if the M2 can top it and with a fair price since thats the only reason i bought the M1 really
good specs for a very low price compared to other phones in norway. It will be a safe buy :)

Hope it gets good battery life

i think it has about 2100mh battery which sure is a winner to me!

8MP camera for rear confirmed and 1.8MP (possible) front facing.

http://android-sale.com/xiaomi-mi2.html - Quite interesting! But is that true?
Xiaomi MI2 is new generation Xiaomi phone, it is not just upgraded from the old model. The Xiaomi MI2 is a new design. This phone packed 4-inch 720P dispaly screen, powerful quad-core processor, a dual-flash setup alongside the camera. Xiaomi MI2 has installed the latest MIUI which base on Android Jelly Bean OS.
Specification
Model: Xiaomi MI2
Carrier: Unlocked Android smartphone
Phone Style: Bar, touchscreen,
4.0 inch multi-touch capacitive screen
Operating System: MIUI (Base Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS)
Processor:
quad-core, 1.5GHz

Display
Screen Size: 4.0" touchscreen
Display reulotion: ASV SHARP TFT screen, 720P display
Color Support: 16 million colors
Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen, capacitive

Camera
Camera Resulotion: 12.0 megapixel CMOS, 720P video record, auto focus, digital zoom, LED flashlight

Connectivity
Connectivity Technology: GSM + WCDMA 3G network
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz & WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz
Data Technology: GPRS / EDGE / HSPA+
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
USB: USB 2.0
GPS: GPS/A-GPS

Features
Video Player: AVI、MP4、3GP、MOV、MKV、FLV
Audio Player: FLAC、APE、MP3、OGG、AMR、AAC
Image: JPG、PNG、BMP、GIF
Ringing Tones: Downloadable
Phone Book: More than 10000 contacts
Brower: HTML
Game: Downloadable, Google Market
Radio: FM Radio
G-sensor: Yes
Interface/Port: 3.5mm earphone jack / mini USB

Battery
Battery: Li-on battery, 1930mAh
Standby Time: 100-150 hours

Memory
Built-in Memory: 1GB DDR2 RAM,
Memory Card: Support microSD/microSDHC memory card, up to 32GB

Size
Dimensions:125 * 63 * 11.9mm
Weight: 105g

What in Package
1 * Xiaomi MI2 Android Phone
1 * Battery
1 * Travel Charger
1 * USB Data Cable
1 * Headphone
1 * Manual (Chinese)

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
Think we will be able to buy one from Argentina?
I have an international credit card but don't know any retailer that plans to have it on stock when it is released. Never even saw the first MIUI phone....
Looks like a nice piece of hardware.

China resellers will probably ship to any country in the world except nigeria and country's like this becuase of scam so if they normally ship to argentina you will get the phone true them :)

Specs look good, but I think Bluetooth 2.1 is a rather old standard, you should replace it with the latest, 4.0 version.
Anyway I can't explicitly see anywhere in specs about the NFC chip, so is it present?

I'm happy with my Galaxy S3, but my girlfriend is thinking about buying a new android phone and I just might "send" her here :)

i read somewhere that miui plans to stay ics for a while.

it could be quite sometime before we see miui jelly bean.

android-sale.com have pre-order 499$ ... Too much , we need to find another legit site with lower price

More site will probably have it closer to release date :) Im waiting for hotmid.com or android-sale.com to lower there price

i've read some article reviewed that this phone doesn't have sdcard slot. please reconfirm whether it has or not. im looking forward to buy this phone. also there are a 3000mah battery for this phone. hope someone can confirm this.

i've read some article reviewed that this phone doesn't have sdcard slot. please reconfirm whether it has or not. im looking forward to buy this phone. also there are a 3000mah battery for this phone. hope someone can confirm this.

It has a sd slot.

Reactions: Ulta
I am from china, I think you are right..

look this picture!!

Attachments

• QQ截图20120827202306.png
    QQ截图20120827202306.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 376
Specs look good, but I think Bluetooth 2.1 is a rather old standard, you should replace it with the latest, 4.0 version.
Anyway I can't explicitly see anywhere in specs about the NFC chip, so is it present?

I'm happy with my Galaxy S3, but my girlfriend is thinking about buying a new android phone and I just might "send" her here :)
you are wrong please look picture

Attachments

• QQ截图20120827202658.png
    QQ截图20120827202658.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 377
3000 mAh confirmed, micro sd card slot not confirmed.. admins here believe there is going to b the slot.. and i hope its true.... Just talked to some guy in the official xiaomi weibo (chinese twitter) page and he said nope no micro sd slot. conversation in chinese...

Attachments

• no sd slot T_T.jpg
    no sd slot T_T.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 331
pretty messed up if its true, i guess that if im changing i should wait for the 32gb version... or just wait for xiaomi 3 and hope its below 2500 rmb.