What differs you from MIUI.us, e.g. why should I choose you?

CrazyGuy158

Members
Mar 30, 2012
Well, basically I've been banging my head over which one's better and why. So far, I've found one clear advantage you guys have over MIUI.us. You are faster with providing the latest MIUI than they are.

Any others?

Quicker responses to fixes and issues. Good working relationship with Xiaomi here too. We speak to the developers directly. I was the first person outside China to create a MIUI community site to support the English translations and also to help provide other countries help translating the ROM. Need more? oh, and been doing it 2 years now :)

Plus im here LOL - High reputable Team Members here with 5 Star track Record.

Regards

Reactions: Tr0jAn
You know what? When it comes to ginberbread MIUI, I think I'm gonna try out you guys for a few weeks.

When it comes to ICS though, if I ever wanna try out the MIUI style one, I think I'm gonna use MIUI.us, since I haven't seen an "official" build from you guys yet.

If you follow a river upstream, the closer you get to the source, the fresher the water becomes. Miui over here is basically like bottled mineral water. With awesome packaging.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

You know what? When it comes to ginberbread MIUI, I think I'm gonna try out you guys for a few weeks.

When it comes to ICS though, if I ever wanna try out the MIUI style one, I think I'm gonna use MIUI.us, since I haven't seen an "official" build from you guys yet.
which phone are you on? We only support official phones for MIUI, they call their own ports official when they are not MIUI Official

which phone are you on? We only support official phones for MIUI, they call their own ports official when they are not MIUI Official
Well, it's the official MIUI ICS but unofficially for my device. I have the Google Nexus One.

Well, that depends on how you look at it. It's the official MIUI ICS from MIUI China, but it's not their official Nexus One release. ^^

It's there anything that really works on the N1, yet?. I thought alot was still broken and that we had ram issues.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

It's there anything that really works on the N1, yet?. I thought alot was still broken and that we had ram issues.

I don't know how things look MIUI ICS-wise, but the ICS development at XDA had come a long way. No more RAM issues if one has kernel samepage merging activated, and even better if one also has compcache/zram enabled (at default 18%)

I don't know how things look MIUI ICS-wise, but the ICS development at XDA had come a long way. No more RAM issues if one has kernel samepage merging activated, and even better if one also has compcache/zram enabled (at default 18%)

Thanks, I will check it out

If you follow a river upstream, the closer you get to the source, the fresher the water becomes. Miui over here is basically like bottled mineral water. With awesome packaging.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

You should write a book - can i have your autograph pls ?

Regards