What differs you from MIUI.us, e.g. why should I choose you?

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by CrazyGuy158, Mar 30, 2012.

1. CrazyGuy158

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    Well, basically I've been banging my head over which one's better and why. So far, I've found one clear advantage you guys have over MIUI.us. You are faster with providing the latest MIUI than they are.

Any others?

2. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

Quicker responses to fixes and issues. Good working relationship with Xiaomi here too. We speak to the developers directly. I was the first person outside China to create a MIUI community site to support the English translations and also to help provide other countries help translating the ROM. Need more? oh, and been doing it 2 years now :)

jothi2lingam, iBlowpot and Tr0jAn like this.
  3. Pele

PeleGuest

Plus im here LOL - High reputable Team Members here with 5 Star track Record.

Regards

Tr0jAn likes this.
  4. CrazyGuy158

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    You know what? When it comes to ginberbread MIUI, I think I'm gonna try out you guys for a few weeks.

When it comes to ICS though, if I ever wanna try out the MIUI style one, I think I'm gonna use MIUI.us, since I haven't seen an "official" build from you guys yet.

5. mrbean

mrbeanMembers

Mar 1, 2012
    Male
    Aircraft Avionics Technician
    Cape Town South Africa
    If you follow a river upstream, the closer you get to the source, the fresher the water becomes. Miui over here is basically like bottled mineral water. With awesome packaging.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Pele and iBotPeaches like this.
  6. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

which phone are you on? We only support official phones for MIUI, they call their own ports official when they are not MIUI Official

7. CrazyGuy158

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    Well, it's the official MIUI ICS but unofficially for my device. I have the Google Nexus One.

8. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

one way of looking at it but its not official ics from miui china :)

9. CrazyGuy158

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    Well, that depends on how you look at it. It's the official MIUI ICS from MIUI China, but it's not their official Nexus One release. ^^

10. DeeCee

DeeCeeMembers

Mar 3, 2012
    It's there anything that really works on the N1, yet?. I thought alot was still broken and that we had ram issues.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

11. CrazyGuy158

Mar 30, 2012
    Male
    I don't know how things look MIUI ICS-wise, but the ICS development at XDA had come a long way. No more RAM issues if one has kernel samepage merging activated, and even better if one also has compcache/zram enabled (at default 18%)

12. DeeCee

DeeCeeMembers

Mar 3, 2012
    Thanks, I will check it out

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

13. Pele

PeleGuest

You should write a book - can i have your autograph pls ?

Regards

Share Our Site