What do u think....?

DroidBoy

Members
Sep 17, 2014
Hi all guys. I would buy a new battery for mi mi3, than after replace it. I found only this shop (http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=1162#), but I dont nothing about it, instead u? What do u think about this shop? Have u ever bought something from it? Your opinion?
And how are the parts? The quality, I mean: they are original?
And if I will replace the battery, the new battery could make the phone unstable?

Sry for the many questions, and also for my bad English. :)

How do you intend to change the battery ??? If - from your point of you - it is a no-brainer to change it you might want to check if you got a fake MI3.

How do you intend to change the battery ??? If - from your point of you - it is a no-brainer to change it you might want to check if you got a fake MI3.

Nahh, im sure that my mi3 is not a fake. Yes, you're right, it's not a no-brainer to change the battery, and I never thought this, and never said. But I've seen, that even if the mi3 is a unibody phone, it's not impossible to open it, then after to change the parts that you want.
So ... yeah, it will not be an easy work, but also not impossible. :)

Anyway thx for reply. :)

I bought a replacement screen from that shop and replaced it myself and it works like a charm. If you want to replace the battery, I suggest you also get their tools, because you will need a good screwdriver and the prying tool will come in handy too

Reactions: silas guo
Hi all guys. I would buy a new battery for mi mi3, than after replace it. I found only this shop (http://dragon-tt.com/xx.aspx?id=1162#), but I dont nothing about it, instead u? What do u think about this shop? Have u ever bought something from it? Your opinion?
And how are the parts? The quality, I mean: they are original?
And if I will replace the battery, the new battery could make the phone unstable?

Sry for the many questions, and also for my bad English. :)

I saw many mifans talking about this shop dragon-tt.com and many gave this shop positive feedback .It seems a good shop with comprehensive parts for smartphones and tablets .You can have a try . If they offer you great service ,please share to us .

I bought a replacement screen from that shop and replaced it myself and it works like a charm. If you want to replace the battery, I suggest you also get their tools, because you will need a good screwdriver and the prying tool will come in handy too

I saw many mifans talking about this shop dragon-tt.com and many gave this shop positive feedback .It seems a good shop with comprehensive parts for smartphones and tablets .You can have a try . If they offer you great service ,please share to us .
Thx you both guys.
So you think that their products are good ? OK, but what do you think about the replacement ? It could create some issues? Or it should work fine?
Some opinions?

Reactions: silas guo